Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 8th 2012 new
Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary
Oct 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: Thank you David and Maia for organizing this novena (and everyone else who helped). It was a ...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

Thank you David and Maia for organizing this novena (and everyone else who helped). It was a blessed experience. I fell by forgetting a few times but got right back up, made it up and continued. I would very much like to join for November 1.

I was also wondering about a 9 day noven in honor of the Feast of St Rafael, patron saint of love and lovers, which is coming up on October 24th. I can look for some novena prayers.

Thanks again to all.

--hide--

the way we've done it in the past is to have another Novena from Nov 1 (All Saints) - Dec 24 (Christmas Eve). We like to have the Novena book-ended by holy days. Will those dates work for you?

Oct 8th 2012 new

It will be so nice to have yet another 54-Day Novena! Dove

I'm glad and look forward on.

Thankyou

Blessings to All Praying rosary theheart

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: the way we've done it in the past is to have another Novena from Nov 1 (All Sain...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

the way we've done it in the past is to have another Novena from Nov 1 (All Saints) - Dec 24 (Christmas Eve). We like to have the Novena book-ended by holy days. Will those dates work for you?

--hide--

Anything will work for me. And yes, I will join the next 54 day novena.

I was suggesting, in addition to the 54 day novena, that we do a 9 day novena to St Rafael. Catholic Match is under the patronage of St Rafael, and he is the patron saint of love and lovers. It would be appropriate to say a Novena in honor of him for his upcoming feast day. Should I suggest that by posting in a separate thread?

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: I was suggesting, in addition to the 54 day novena, that we do a 9 day novena to St Rafael. C...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

I was suggesting, in addition to the 54 day novena, that we do a 9 day novena to St Rafael. Catholic Match is under the patronage of St Rafael, and he is the patron saint of love and lovers. It would be appropriate to say a Novena in honor of him for his upcoming feast day. Should I suggest that by posting in a separate thread?

--hide--

it's a great idea! the most effective way to do it is to start a thread. you may want to post a link to devotions/novenas to this great archangel.

Oct 9th 2012 new

Thank you to Maia and David for guiding us through this Novena. Praying theheart I am looking forward to Novena starting All Saints Day.

Praying rosary Dove theheart

Oct 9th 2012 new

I would love to participate in another novena. Sadly I am not very faithful in praying a daily rosary unless I join the Novena group. there is something about joining my prayers with others that keeps me extremely motivated. I never missed a day.

so thank you, Maia and David for organizing this! hug rose

(Quote) David-364112 said: Thanks to all. Here's a poll. How many of you are interested in another 54-Day Novena...

Thanks to all. Here's a poll. How many of you are interested in another 54-Day Novena beginning on November 1 (All Saints' Day) and ending on Christmas Eve?

I'd like to organize it but will need a little help as before.

Maia would you (or someone else if you can't do it) mind keeping the list and posting the daily myseries? I'll post a daily meditation and help run the Rosary conference calls on Sunday and Tuesday nights. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Thanks.

--hide--

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: I would love to participate in another novena. Sadly I am not very faithful in praying a daily r...
(Quote) Debbie-168656 said:

I would love to participate in another novena. Sadly I am not very faithful in praying a daily rosary unless I join the Novena group. there is something about joining my prayers with others that keeps me extremely motivated. I never missed a day.

so thank you, Maia and David for organizing this!

--hide--
I'm in the same position, Debbie...it is soo much better for me to be praying with a group. I still missed some days in this last Novena, but it got me into more regular prayer. Seems that my life is always so hectic, and this group novena helps me stop and give God my undivided attention. Thanks David, Maia, and Alan, for leading our prayers!

Oct 9th 2012 new

Thanks to all for the interest in a Novena during Advent. It helps keep us focusse don God during an otherwise stressful time.

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: ... the Rosary conference calls on Sunday and Tuesday nights. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Thanks. <...

... the Rosary conference calls on Sunday and Tuesday nights. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Thanks.

--hide--

David, I am interested also in the telefon conference per skype if possible for the rosary. Maybe you could tell a bit more about that ... and I don't know when it's night for you scratchchin boggled

(German time right now is 19.04 pm)

Thank you!

Posts 111 - 120 of 131