Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: David, I am interested also in the telefon conference per skype if pos...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

David, I am interested also in the telefon conference per skype if possible for the rosary. Maybe you could tell a bit more about that ... and I don't know when it's night for you

(German time right now is 19.04 pm)

Thank you!

--hide--

Sorry, I meant to say 19.04 early evening ...

Oct 9th 2012 new

Maia - will you be available to work on the next 54-day novena (maintaining participant list and posting daily mysteries) or will it be necessary to find another volunteer?

I'll continue with promoting it and posting daily meditations.

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Thanks to all for the interest in a Novena during Advent. It helps keep us focusse don God during...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Thanks to all for the interest in a Novena during Advent. It helps keep us focusse don God during an otherwise stressful time.

--hide--

Thanks David and Maia! wave

Count me in, please, for the Novena during Advent. You get a Gold Star!

Oct 10th 2012 new

Thanks. I'll start a post about the Advnet season novena in a week or two.

Oct 10th 2012 new

Anyone who wants to assist with the next 54-day novena, please message me. We'll need someone to help maintain the participant list and to post the daily mysteries. I'll continue to post meditations and c\an help with the daily mysteries as needed.

Thanks! rosary

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: Thanks to all who participated in it. We had the most participants ever, I think, this tim...

Thanks to all who participated in it. We had the most participants ever, I think, this time around. Tomorrow please post any thoughts or accounts of blessings and graces received as well as prayers answered. When I did my first 54--Day Novena, I hadn't worked in almost 2 years and on day 55 I started a new job. The graces I received far exclupse the intentions answered.

We'll probably organize another one to begin on All Saints' Day (Nov 1) and end on Christmas Eve (Dec 24).

--hide--

I want to pray the next Rosary Novena also.

I stayed on track until Oct 1st. I got 2 days behind. I finished mine on the 9th.
Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I want to pray the next Rosary Novena also. I stayed on track until Oct 1st. I got 2 day...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

I want to pray the next Rosary Novena also.

I stayed on track until Oct 1st. I got 2 days behind. I finished mine on the 9th.
--hide--

good! the important thing is that you DID it.

with regular devotions, it's best to set a schedule/routine. the earlier in the day, the better for the Rosary. wait until late and it's too easy to forego. driving to/from work is an optimum time.

Oct 11th 2012 new

Thanks Maia and David for your persistence and encouragement. It was a difficult time for me and I wasn't online much, but I was praying with everybody. The last three days of the novena I got to be in Los Angeles experiencing God's grace and a lifting of the burden--in the City of Angels! God is good--all the time.

Oct 23rd 2012 new

Thanks again to all who took part in the 54-day novena. Who would like to pray another one beginning 11/1 and ending 12/24?

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Thanks again to all who took part in the 54-day novena. Who would like to pray another one beginn...

Thanks again to all who took part in the 54-day novena. Who would like to pray another one beginning 11/1 and ending 12/24?

--hide--
Thanks for suggesting it.That would be a great preparation for Christmas. theheart

Posts 121 - 130 of 131