Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

09/24/2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: Somehow I am off a day with the mysteries. Will get back to what it is supposed to be tonight....
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Somehow I am off a day with the mysteries. Will get back to what it is supposed to be tonight. Must have been one of the days I fell asleep while praying and forgot to turn the page in my prayer book

--hide--

No worries Mary Anne! Praying hug

09/24/2012 new

DAY 41 - SEPTEMBER 24TH - LUMINOUS MYSTERIES

09/24/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

09/24/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: DAY 41 - SEPTEMBER 24TH - LUMINOUS MYSTERIES
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

--hide--

And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his garments became white as light (Mt 17:2).

Jesus, we want to see you, to speak to you! We want to contemplate you, immersed in the immensity of your beauty, in a contemplation that will never cease! It must be wonderful to see you, Jesus! It must be wonderful to see you and be wounded by your love!

And a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him ” (Mt 17:5).

Lord, we are ready to heed whatever you want to tell us. Speak to us: we are attentive to your voice. May your words enkindle our will so that we launch out fervently to obey you.

Vultum tuum, Domine, requiram (Ps 26:8). Lord, I long to see your face. I like to close my eyes and think that, when God wills, the moment will come when I will be able to see him, not as in a mirror dimly, but …face to face (1 Cor 13:12). Yes, my heart yearns for God, the living God. When shall I go and behold the face of God? (Ps 41:3).

- St Josemaria Escriva

09/24/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

09/25/2012 new

DAY 42 - SEPTEMBER 25TH - SORROWFUL MYSTERIES

09/25/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: DAY 42 - SEPTEMBER 25TH - SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

--hide--

Today bring to Me souls who have become lukewarm, and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. These souls wound My Heart most painfully. My soul suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm souls. They were the reason I cried out: "Father, take this cup away from Me, if it be Your will." For them, the last hope of salvation is to flee to My mercy.

- St Faustina, from Diary: Divine mercy in My Soul #1228

A good thing to consider. Let us examine our souls for lukewarmness and ask for the grace of fervor as we pray the First Sorrowful Mystery today.

09/25/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

09/25/2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

09/26/2012 new

DAY 43 - SEPTEMBER 26TH - GLORIOUS MYSTERIES

Posts 31 - 40 of 131