Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: DAY 54 - OCTOBER 7TH - SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

DAY 54 - OCTOBER 7TH - SORROWFUL MYSTERIES

--hide--

The First Sorrowful Mystery - The Agony in the Garden:

Together with His disciples, Jesus goes to the Garden of Gethsemane to pray to His Heavenly Father. Although accompanied by His followers and friends, Jesus feels utterly alone as He contemplates the mission He is soon to complete. Although fully submissive and dedicated to His Father’s will, Jesus allows His humanity to feel the immense horror and pain that His sacrifice will entail. Jesus sees the sins of all mankind, whose guilt he will take upon Himself. This mystery teaches us that in times of darkness and anguish, God is present to give us strength against the temptation towards weakness. We are comforted by our trust that God’s Mercy and Justice will prevail.
10/07/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: After 54 days, we have reached the end of our Novena on this, the Feast of Our Lady, Queen of the ...

After 54 days, we have reached the end of our Novena on this, the Feast of Our Lady, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary. I hope your spiritual journey was a wonderful one.

Remember that God's blessings and answers to our petitions come in His time, which doesn't always coincide with our time. But God always answers us so be vigilant prayer warriors!

Thank you all so much for participating. May God bless each one of you abundantly!

--hide--

So true!! Thank you, Maya, for all your work on this. You've made my work so much easier. Thank you to all who participated. Please share, as you wish, the good that has come from praying this wonderful novena.

theheart rosary

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: After 54 days, we have reached the end of our Novena on this, the Feast of Our Lady, Queen of the ...

After 54 days, we have reached the end of our Novena on this, the Feast of Our Lady, Queen of the Most Holy Rosary. I hope your spiritual journey was a wonderful one.

Remember that God's blessings and answers to our petitions come in His time, which doesn't always coincide with our time. But God always answers us so be vigilant prayer warriors!

Thank you all so much for participating. May God bless each one of you abundantly!

--hide--

I pray as well for myself and others that they continue to say the rosary everyday, especially as Oct is the month of the Blessed Mother.

Maia, how right you are, God's timing is always perfect because He know the right moment our prayer needs to be answered for our benefit and that of others.

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: The First Sorrowful Mystery - The Agony in the Garden:Together...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

The First Sorrowful Mystery - The Agony in the Garden:

Together with His disciples, Jesus goes to the Garden of Gethsemane to pray to His Heavenly Father. Although accompanied by His followers and friends, Jesus feels utterly alone as He contemplates the mission He is soon to complete. Although fully submissive and dedicated to His Father’s will, Jesus allows His humanity to feel the immense horror and pain that His sacrifice will entail. Jesus sees the sins of all mankind, whose guilt he will take upon Himself. This mystery teaches us that in times of darkness and anguish, God is present to give us strength against the temptation towards weakness. We are comforted by our trust that God’s Mercy and Justice will prevail.

--hide--

You are right David but it also shows us that the act of the will, in choosing to do God's will, versus our own wants and desires. I pray that this mystery hepls me to recognize my sins and to choose my actions to overcome them.

10/07/2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Thanks to all who participated in it. We had the most participants ever, I think, th...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Thanks to all who participated in it. We had the most participants ever, I think, this time around. Tomorrow please post any thoughts or accounts of blessings and graces received as well as prayers answered. When I did my first 54--Day Novena, I hadn't worked in almost 2 years and on day 55 I started a new job. The graces I received far exclupse the intentions answered.

We'll probably organize another one to begin on All Saints' Day (Nov 1) and end on Christmas Eve (Dec 24).

--hide--

Two of the things I struggle with are God's will and God's timing.

This Novena ends today. Tomorrow after 10 months of unemployment I start a new job. What really amazes me is my original start date was for next Monday. I will remember that God knows what is best for me and he will provide in his timing.

Thank you Maia and David for keeping us on track with this Novena.

Thank you to everyone that participated in this Novena and remembered me in your prayers.

10/07/2012 new

Congratulations Barbara,

I too have to thank you all for praying with me this Novena. I went to a special adoration ceremony today to as a wonderful end to this Novena. I prayed the Rosary and entrusted all of you to our Lord's mercy.

This is too my last day in this site. God bless you all and don't let the Rosary prayers end.

To Jesus through Mary.

Ivonne rosary

10/08/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: (Quote) David-364112 said: Thanks to all who participated i...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Quote:
David-364112 said:

Thanks to all who participated in it. We had the most participants ever, I think, this time around. Tomorrow please post any thoughts or accounts of blessings and graces received as well as prayers answered. When I did my first 54--Day Novena, I hadn't worked in almost 2 years and on day 55 I started a new job. The graces I received far exclupse the intentions answered.

We'll probably organize another one to begin on All Saints' Day (Nov 1) and end on Christmas Eve (Dec 24).

Two of the things I struggle with are God's will and God's timing.

This Novena ends today. Tomorrow after 10 months of unemployment I start a new job. What really amazes me is my original start date was for next Monday. I will remember that God knows what is best for me and he will provide in his timing.

Thank you Maia and David for keeping us on track with this Novena.

Thank you to everyone that participated in this Novena and remembered me in your prayers.

--hide--

What a wonderful testimony to God's love and mercy!!! clap clap

Congratulations!!! rose hug

'Father knows best...' theheart

10/08/2012 new

(Quote) Ivonne-91361 said: Congratulations Barbara, I too have to thank you all for praying with me this Novena. I we...
(Quote) Ivonne-91361 said:

Congratulations Barbara,

I too have to thank you all for praying with me this Novena. I went to a special adoration ceremony today to as a wonderful end to this Novena. I prayed the Rosary and entrusted all of you to our Lord's mercy.

This is too my last day in this site. God bless you all and don't let the Rosary prayers end.

To Jesus through Mary.

Ivonne

--hide--

God bless you always Ivonne! wave

Thank you for your inspiring posts and prayers. rose hug

10/08/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-25961 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: After 54 days, we have reached the end of our Nove...
(Quote) Mary-25961 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

I pray as well for myself and others that they continue to say the rosary everyday, especially as Oct is the month of the Blessed Mother.

Maia, how right you are, God's timing is always perfect because He know the right moment our prayer needs to be answered for our benefit and that of others.

--hide--

It's a lesson in patience and trust. Praying theheart Dove

10/08/2012 new

Thanks Maia,David,Allen and all who helped us through this novena.

May God continue to bless you and your families. Praying rosary theheart

Posts 91 - 100 of 131