Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I am back to Catholic Match after a few years hiatus and I can't figure out which forum to use to post a topic related to ProLife. Anyone have any suggestions, in general, and more specifically about this article:

The Facebook Meme that Proves that We Live in a Culture of Death
www.ncregister.com

Kathleen

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said: I am back to Catholic Match after a few years hiatus and I can't figure out which for...
(Quote) Kathleen-878558 said:

I am back to Catholic Match after a few years hiatus and I can't figure out which forum to use to post a topic related to ProLife. Anyone have any suggestions, in general, and more specifically about this article:

The Facebook Meme that Proves that We Live in a Culture of Death
www.ncregister.com

Kathleen

--hide--

The Our Lady of Guadalupe (pro-life) and STM (politics) forums were merged into Culture and Current Events.

09/19/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: The Our Lady of Guadalupe (pro-life) and STM (politics) forums were merged into Culture a...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

The Our Lady of Guadalupe (pro-life) and STM (politics) forums were merged into Culture and Current Events.

--hide--
Ah, thanks Jerry.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3