Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Sep 25th 2012 new

Did you hear about Obama's speech addressing the united nations today? He still was blaming the violence on the video when they already have evidence to the conrary!

Sep 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Did you hear about Obama's speech addressing the united nations today? He still was blaming ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Did you hear about Obama's speech addressing the united nations today? He still was blaming the violence on the video when they already have evidence to the conrary!

--hide--

I thought Obama gave a good speech, though, at the UN, asking to have different religions coexist. He also said he
was a Christian. That was a dubious statement.

I do not understand this coverup of the information the White House had, but I guess they don't want to be caught in
a bald faced lie.

Sep 25th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Did you hear about Obama's speech addre...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

I thought Obama gave a good speech, though, at the UN, asking to have different religions coexist. He also said he
was a Christian. That was a dubious statement.

I do not understand this coverup of the information the White House had, but I guess they don't want to be caught in
a bald faced lie.

--hide--
There were some good points that we can give his speech writer, but there was a lot wrong with it too....for instance, the people burning our flag weren't doing it for any political reason like jobs and education....they are doing it because it is part of their Jihad attacks against us and for him to keep bringing up that video....as if the guy didn't have the right to make it and free speech...as if it was his job to judge it's morality for the country!!!

His statement, "The future must not belong to them who slander the prophet mohamed" is placed on the same level of importance as the future does not belong to those who murder etc....hmmm...sorry, in our world that free speech is not on the same level as murder!

Sep 25th 2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: His statement, "The future must not belong to them who slander the prophet mohamed" is placed on ...

His statement, "The future must not belong to them who slander the prophet mohamed" is placed on the same level of importance as the future does not belong to those who murder etc....hmmm...sorry, in our world that free speech is not on the same level as murder!

--hide--
Exactly, Cheryl...

"As the White House is Silent Over Demands to Denounce 'Piss Christ' Artwork" - radio.foxnews.com
Sep 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: re-elected? Lord preserve us! The President does not need to be re-elected but i...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

re-elected? Lord preserve us!

The President does not need to be re-elected but impeached and convicted for trampling on the Constitution and for war crimes.

--hide--

I like your new picture, Steven wave

Sep 26th 2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: His statement, "The future must not belong to them who slander the prophet mohamed" is placed on the...

--hide--
Newt Gingrich just said on Fox News that while Obama is an apologist for Muslims, he is attacking the Catholic Church in his own country.

And we should be talking about this on the talk shows...
Sep 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: There were some good points that we can give his speech writer, but there was a lot wrong with i...

There were some good points that we can give his speech writer, but there was a lot wrong with it too....for instance, the people burning our flag weren't doing it for any political reason like jobs and education....they are doing it because it is part of their Jihad attacks against us and for him to keep bringing up that video....as if the guy didn't have the right to make it and free speech...as if it was his job to judge it's morality for the country!!!

--hide--

Cheryl, you are right about his speech. I just thought it was good to have someone at the UN talk about the muslim
uprisings and how nonsensical they are.

Anyway, I heard on the radio that one reason the Obama Administration does not want to admit that it was a terrorist
attack that killed Chris Stevens is because a big coup for the Administration is that they got "BIN LADEN."

Well, if Bin Laden is dead, and we still have Al Quada or terrorists, then what is the big deal about going after Bin Laden.
That attack kind of takes the poof out of their victory?

Sep 30th 2012 new

I just recently heard that the Colorado shooter was a recent muslim convert...we already know that Fort Hood was a muslim....these terrorist attacks have been going on here and abroad but the govt. won't call them what they are...instead we here from liberals about guns being the problem.

Oct 1st 2012 new

This is well worth watching. He brings up the Last Temptation of Christ, etc. etc....
www.hallindsey.com

Oct 10th 2012 new

Remember this thread.....I guess they are arguing this lie now in congress....they want him to fess up.....where is all the public outcry about this lie!!!! Where is the manistream media when we have four Americans dead because they didn't get the security they asked for and when they knew they are in iminent danger from terrorist long before it happened and the intelligence was given to the white house....where is the media now that it is proven it was a lie lie lie????

Posts 11 - 20 of 24