Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 20th 2012 new

Snails, rabbit, mincemeat pie, liver, kidney, heart (ugh!)....and that is just off the top of my head. faint

Sep 20th 2012 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I have never had bison, But I have probably had venison. I am sorry but I have had rabbit.
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I have never had bison, But I have probably had venison. I am sorry but I have had rabbit.

--hide--

If you ever get a chance, try a bison burger. As good as beef, and better for you.

That rabbit was good, wasn't it? I've had it roasted, smoked, fried, as sausage, and even in tamales.
Sep 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: If you ever get a chance, try a bison burger. As good as beef, and better for you. That...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said:

If you ever get a chance, try a bison burger. As good as beef, and better for you.

That rabbit was good, wasn't it? I've had it roasted, smoked, fried, as sausage, and even in tamales.
--hide--

I will try bison sometime.. YES the Rabbit was good. It was only good when I paid no attention to what I was doing (eating) sad Yes it was. hasenPfeffer...

Sep 20th 2012 new

Sushi

Sep 20th 2012 new

Lutefisk! goldfish crazy ... despite living in Minnesota and being part Scandinavian myself, I do believe that lutefisk should never be eaten under any circumstances

Sep 21st 2012 new

Lox, blood or kidney pudding, shepherd's pie, octopus, rattlesnake, frog's legs, a chili dog, relish...

A bison burger isn't bad. I've had venison once, tasted like chili.

Sep 21st 2012 new

I have not eaten crickets although I did eat a grasshopper once...

I haven't had sushi, most shellfish, actually most seafood in general. I have not had liver, rutabaga, papaya, and plenty of other random things I'm sure.

Sep 21st 2012 new

pig snout, goose or goose liver pate, elk, jambalaya, fried grasshoppers, mountain oysters, ostrich, Kangaroo

Sep 21st 2012 new

Lobster

Sep 21st 2012 new

Jenny ate a grasshopper,Oh my,Oh me wide eyed
Her tummy must have felt awful,dont you agree? scratchchin
As for the cricket,what would Pinocchio say? weeping
His conscience you would be taking away sorry Chirp Chirp
Then off with Lampwick Little Pinocchio would go laughing
To Pleasure Island,then turn into donkeys of woe sad
No escape for Little Pinocchio with Jimney Cricket dead weeping tombstone Chirp Chirp
The story of Pinocchio would have turned into a Tale Of Dread.

Posts 11 - 20 of 100