Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 21st 2012 new

squid

Sep 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good fried.
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: You ladies are making me hungry. But haven't had crickets, though I've heard they're good fried.
--hide--

Haven't had them yet either along with fried scorpions, bugs and the rest. I usually spot them in the afternoons onwards along fried insects stalls here in Thailand. I'm really wondering how they taste like! scratchchin laughing
Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Mische-831256 said: Haven't had them yet either along with fried scorpions, bugs and the rest. I usually spot t...
(Quote) Mische-831256 said:

Haven't had them yet either along with fried scorpions, bugs and the rest. I usually spot them in the afternoons onwards along fried insects stalls here in Thailand. I'm really wondering how they taste like!
--hide--

fried insect stands shocked ... and here I thought we had unusual fried foods on a stick here in Minnesota at our state fair laughing ... I did try the deep fried twinkie this year for the first time, but I still haven't done the deep fried Snickers bar as yet

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Lox, blood or kidney pudding, shepherd's pie, octopus, rattlesnake, frog's legs, a chili d...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

Lox, blood or kidney pudding, shepherd's pie, octopus, rattlesnake, frog's legs, a chili dog, relish...

A bison burger isn't bad. I've had venison once, tasted like chili.

--hide--

Good topic Julie, I guess I am pretty disgusting I think I have tried just about everything.
Things I have had, gator bites, rattlesnake, bison, venison, sheep brain, snail, etc... etc. I travel a lot, so I am sure I ate some crazy stuff without know it! My favorite ever meal was in Morocco...no idea what I was eating but it was the best meal of my life!

Sep 21st 2012 new

Liver and onions, snails, deep fried twinkies, deep fried snicker bars,

Sep 22nd 2012 new

there are many kinds of fruits and vegetables I've never tried. A beet in raw form is one I can think of right now. It looks good, just never bought one. The small cucumbers are another...not tried item

Pigs Feet, Head Cheese (my grandfathers favorite), liver and onions, but love fried chicken livers! scrapple, whatever that is made of, sounds yucky.

did try cactus jelly, prickly pear jam, Red and black caviar, duck and alligator bites once.

great topic!

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Squirrel, Deep Fried Oreos, a butterscotch sundae, French Onion soup, turnips.... scratchchin

What does rattlesnake taste like???

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Connie-17641 said: there are many kinds of fruits and vegetables I've never tried. A beet in raw form is one I c...
(Quote) Connie-17641 said:

there are many kinds of fruits and vegetables I've never tried. A beet in raw form is one I can think of right now. It looks good, just never bought one. The small cucumbers are another...not tried item

Pigs Feet, Head Cheese (my grandfathers favorite), liver and onions, but love fried chicken livers! scrapple, whatever that is made of, sounds yucky.

did try cactus jelly, prickly pear jam, Red and black caviar, duck and alligator bites once.

great topic!

--hide--

What does caviar and alligator taste like??

A lot of people have said liver. I don't have it that often but I don't think it's that bad. Duck doesn't do too much for me.

Sep 22nd 2012 new
Rattlesnake tastes like fried rabbit, as does alligator. All taste like fried chicken.

Caviar has a mild fishy taste, slick, and salty.
Sep 22nd 2012 new

Trinidad pudding .It's made with pig blood

Posts 21 - 30 of 100