Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Mische-831256 said: Haven't had them yet either along with f...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Quote:
Mische-831256 said:

Haven't had them yet either along with fried scorpions, bugs and the rest. I usually spot them in the afternoons onwards along fried insects stalls here in Thailand. I'm really wondering how they taste like!

fried insect stands ... and here I thought we had unusual fried foods on a stick here in Minnesota at our state fair ... I did try the deep fried twinkie this year for the first time, but I still haven't done the deep fried Snickers bar as yet

--hide--

And I thought Mountain Oysters were strange enough.

09/22/2012 new
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Trinidad pudding .It's made with pig blood
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Trinidad pudding .It's made with pig blood

--hide--

eyepopping

I haven't had that!! I have had liver pudding, also known as liver mush. Mmmm, mmmm, good!
09/22/2012 new
(Quote) Julie-42315 said: What does caviar and alligator taste like?? A lot of people have said liv...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

What does caviar and alligator taste like??

A lot of people have said liver. I don't have it that often but I don't think it's that bad. Duck doesn't do too much for me.

--hide--

Caviar tastes good with a sliced bread. Perhaps a bit similar to that of liver spread. I miss it! biggrin
09/22/2012 new
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: I haven't had that!! I have had liver pudding, also known as liver mush. Mmmm, mmmm,...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said:

I haven't had that!! I have had liver pudding, also known as liver mush. Mmmm, mmmm, good!
--hide--

Sounds very interesting and I bet yummy, too! Maybe I'll try making one during the upcoming term break.:)
09/22/2012 new
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Sushi
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Sushi

--hide--

Sushi with steamed crocodile meat and deer.

They are quite bland even with the wasabe and japanese sauce. tongue
09/22/2012 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Good topic Julie, I guess I am pretty disgusting I think I have tried just about everything. Things I h...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Good topic Julie, I guess I am pretty disgusting I think I have tried just about everything.
Things I have had, gator bites, rattlesnake, bison, venison, sheep brain, snail, etc... etc. I travel a lot, so I am sure I ate some crazy stuff without know it! My favorite ever meal was in Morocco...no idea what I was eating but it was the best meal of my life!

--hide--

I make sure I know what I'm eating so I can have that "best meal" again. laughing
09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: I haven't had that!! I have had liver pudding, also known as liver mush. Mmmm, mmm...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said:

--hide--

I have had Po Haus (Scrapple made with liver) but I have not tried apple scrapple.

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: (Quote) Edward-512961 said: I haven't had that!! I have ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Quote:
Edward-512961 said:

I have had Po Haus (Scrapple made with liver) but I have not tried apple scrapple.

--hide--

Sorry I mispelled Pon Haus

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I have had Po Haus (Scrapple made with liver) but I have not tried apple scrapple.
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

--hide--

I grew up eating scrapple, but I've never heard of apple scrapple. What is it made of, the core and seeds? eyebrow boggled

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-512961 said: Rattlesnake tastes like fried rabbit, as does alligator. All taste like fried chicken. Caviar h...
(Quote) Edward-512961 said: Rattlesnake tastes like fried rabbit, as does alligator. All taste like fried chicken.

Caviar has a mild fishy taste, slick, and salty.
--hide--

I went to a party in a penthouse once by the beach in Ft. Lauderdale. They had the red and black caviar. This was the first time I tasted it. The Red was much better than the black. I don't recall it being too salty, even though it was, because I bought a jar to have at home on weekends. Alligator did taste like chicken but the thought of where it came from was a turn off.

The French Onion Soup at TGI Friday's is the best. Butterscotch sundaes are good too.

Posts 31 - 40 of 100