Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten? Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, bake...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten?

Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, baked alaska, chocolate covered ants (maybe I did, just not on purpose - ), snails, key lime pie, mince pie.....

--hide--
Boy oh boy, Key Lime Pie is my all time favorite pie. Homemade and store bought. Not a fan of mincemeat pie. Pecan Pie is also delicious.

Sep 22nd 2012 new
I have had squid (calamari), but not octopus. We Red Wings fans prefer to throw octopi onto the hockey rink laughing
Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten? Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, bake...

Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, baked alaska, chocolate covered ants (maybe I did, just not on purpose - ), snails, key lime pie, mince pie.....

--hide--

possum, armadillo, fish heads, racoon, ostrich, blazin chicken wings at bw3

Sep 22nd 2012 new

I have had raw oysters, oyster stew and oyster dressing, but I have never eaten them fried. I have never eaten steak tartare or raw liver either.

Sep 22nd 2012 new
All of those.

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten? Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, baked ala...

--hide--
Sep 22nd 2012 new
rattlesnake tastes much like tough chicken.

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Squirrel, Deep Fried Oreos, a butterscotch sundae, French Onion soup, turnips.... What does ...

Squirrel, Deep Fried Oreos, a butterscotch sundae, French Onion soup, turnips....

What does rattlesnake taste like???

--hide--
Sep 22nd 2012 new
Haven't had armadillo. worse thing was the worms in mescal... yuck.

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Off the top of your head, what have your never eaten? Caviar, anchovies, pheasant, baked ala...

--hide--
Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: Squirrel, Deep Fried Oreos, a butterscotch sundae, French Onion soup, turnips.... What ...

Squirrel, Deep Fried Oreos, a butterscotch sundae, French Onion soup, turnips....

What does rattlesnake taste like???

--hide--

Julie are you saying you never had French Onion Soup? I love Baked French onion soup the cheese melted all over the bowl is just the best. Other things I have had is rattle snake chile it was good, Alligator that tasted good but I can't explain the taste , Buffalo Burgers that was a god burger. I have also had turkey testicle's (Yes I Said Turkey Testicle's) they were deep fried I had them at the Turkey Testicle in Huntley IL the Wed night before Thanksgiving. It is a big party at a bar there I think the name of the bar is the parkside. If you don't believe me google it and you will see what I mean.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Cow tongue (lengua). Just can't get myself to do it.

Sep 22nd 2012 new
Had Buffalo tongue but not cow tongue. I don't eat beef or pork now. :)

(Quote) Susie-550311 said: Cow tongue (lengua). Just can't get myself to do it.
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

Cow tongue (lengua). Just can't get myself to do it.

--hide--
Posts 41 - 50 of 100