Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Mische-831256 said: Welcome to the forums, John! Are beets free from back effects? LOL
(Quote) Mische-831256 said:

Welcome to the forums, John!

Are beets free from back effects? LOL
--hide--

Thank you Mische!
Do you really want to know?
I say no to BAD effects, but the "BACK" effects were quite frightening :o(

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Connie-17641 said: The Baked French Onion Soup is what Fridays' has. If it doesn't have the cheese melted ov...
(Quote) Connie-17641 said:

The Baked French Onion Soup is what Fridays' has. If it doesn't have the cheese melted over the bowl, it's not the real thing.

I may present a Vegetarian thread so we can talk about veggie burgers, non dairy cheese and soy milk products. The turferkey is great for Thanksgiving!

--hide--

Well let me know- I have tried many veggie burgers- they get better and better- but still would rather have avocados and shrooms than soy made to look like animal products... wow- I have been eating soyburgers and sausage for 45 years and still don't particularily like them

Oct 4th 2012 new
(Quote) John-842063 said: Well let me know- I have tried many veggie burgers- they get better and better- but still would rather have ...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

Well let me know- I have tried many veggie burgers- they get better and better- but still would rather have avocados and shrooms than soy made to look like animal products... wow- I have been eating soyburgers and sausage for 45 years and still don't particularily like them

--hide--

soy burger you say?scratchchin

goodness gracious! i hope i can get the chance to try them. haven't heard of any yet. i hope i can bump on one this term break. heart
Oct 11th 2012 new

I've never eaten blood sausage, rattlesnake, alligator, truffles, Long Island Ice Tea, Octopus, Calimari, or bird nest soup. Iv'e actually chosen not to eat these whan offered, I have to draw the line sometimes. I have eaten almost everything else, even porcupine. I was great.

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Denise-906002 said: I've never eaten blood sausage, rattlesnake, alligator, truffles, Long Island Ice Tea, Octopus, Calimari, ...
(Quote) Denise-906002 said:

I've never eaten blood sausage, rattlesnake, alligator, truffles, Long Island Ice Tea, Octopus, Calimari, or bird nest soup. Iv'e actually chosen not to eat these whan offered, I have to draw the line sometimes. I have eaten almost everything else, even porcupine. I was great.

--hide--

FIRST POST ALERT!!!

WELCOME to the Forums, DENISE!!! clap wave rose

How did that porcupine taste if I may ask?

Sounds totally interesting!
Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) John-842063 said: Thank you Mische!Do you really want to know?I say no to BAD effects, but the "BACK" effect...

Thank you Mische!

--hide--

How frightening was that?

This curious cat wants to know. Meow...!

goldfish laughing
Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) John-842063 said: Thank you Mische!Do you really want to know?I say no to BAD effects, but the "BACK" effect...

Thank you Mische!

--hide--

How frightening was that?

This curious cat wants to know. Meow...!

goldfish laughing
Oct 12th 2012 new

I have never eaten any insect, alligator, rattlesnake. Would love the chance to try gator and snake.

I have had a lot of wild game. My dad was a big hunter. I love deer and elk. frog legs aren't too bad.

Had caviar but couldn't get past how salty it was. I don't care much for salt (don't even use much on my fries or popcorn)

Had deer tongue but not cow tongue. I like liver (so does my daughter)

Have had squid but not octopus. Love fried clams but never have tried oysters.

Oct 12th 2012 new

Any of the gals heres wonderful cooking sad weeping

Oct 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Any of the gals heres wonderful cooking
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Any of the gals heres wonderful cooking

--hide--

LOL madkisser Brian clap Chef
Posts 91 - 100 of 100