Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

10/01/2012 new

(Quote) Mische-831256 said: Welcome to the forums, John! Are beets free from back effects? LOL
(Quote) Mische-831256 said:

Welcome to the forums, John!

Are beets free from back effects? LOL
--hide--

Thank you Mische!
Do you really want to know?
I say no to BAD effects, but the "BACK" effects were quite frightening :o(

10/01/2012 new

(Quote) Connie-17641 said: The Baked French Onion Soup is what Fridays' has. If it doesn't have the cheese melted ov...
(Quote) Connie-17641 said:

The Baked French Onion Soup is what Fridays' has. If it doesn't have the cheese melted over the bowl, it's not the real thing.

I may present a Vegetarian thread so we can talk about veggie burgers, non dairy cheese and soy milk products. The turferkey is great for Thanksgiving!

--hide--

Well let me know- I have tried many veggie burgers- they get better and better- but still would rather have avocados and shrooms than soy made to look like animal products... wow- I have been eating soyburgers and sausage for 45 years and still don't particularily like them

10/04/2012 new
(Quote) John-842063 said: Well let me know- I have tried many veggie burgers- they get better and better- but still would rather have ...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

Well let me know- I have tried many veggie burgers- they get better and better- but still would rather have avocados and shrooms than soy made to look like animal products... wow- I have been eating soyburgers and sausage for 45 years and still don't particularily like them

--hide--

soy burger you say?scratchchin

goodness gracious! i hope i can get the chance to try them. haven't heard of any yet. i hope i can bump on one this term break. heart
10/11/2012 new

I've never eaten blood sausage, rattlesnake, alligator, truffles, Long Island Ice Tea, Octopus, Calimari, or bird nest soup. Iv'e actually chosen not to eat these whan offered, I have to draw the line sometimes. I have eaten almost everything else, even porcupine. I was great.

10/11/2012 new
(Quote) Denise-906002 said: I've never eaten blood sausage, rattlesnake, alligator, truffles, Long Island Ice Tea, Octopus, Calimari, ...
(Quote) Denise-906002 said:

I've never eaten blood sausage, rattlesnake, alligator, truffles, Long Island Ice Tea, Octopus, Calimari, or bird nest soup. Iv'e actually chosen not to eat these whan offered, I have to draw the line sometimes. I have eaten almost everything else, even porcupine. I was great.

--hide--

FIRST POST ALERT!!!

WELCOME to the Forums, DENISE!!! clap wave rose

How did that porcupine taste if I may ask?

Sounds totally interesting!
10/11/2012 new
(Quote) John-842063 said: Thank you Mische!Do you really want to know?I say no to BAD effects, but the "BACK" effect...

Thank you Mische!

--hide--

How frightening was that?

This curious cat wants to know. Meow...!

goldfish laughing
10/11/2012 new
(Quote) John-842063 said: Thank you Mische!Do you really want to know?I say no to BAD effects, but the "BACK" effect...

Thank you Mische!

--hide--

How frightening was that?

This curious cat wants to know. Meow...!

goldfish laughing
10/12/2012 new

I have never eaten any insect, alligator, rattlesnake. Would love the chance to try gator and snake.

I have had a lot of wild game. My dad was a big hunter. I love deer and elk. frog legs aren't too bad.

Had caviar but couldn't get past how salty it was. I don't care much for salt (don't even use much on my fries or popcorn)

Had deer tongue but not cow tongue. I like liver (so does my daughter)

Have had squid but not octopus. Love fried clams but never have tried oysters.

10/12/2012 new

Any of the gals heres wonderful cooking sad weeping

10/14/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Any of the gals heres wonderful cooking
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Any of the gals heres wonderful cooking

--hide--

LOL madkisser Brian clap Chef
Posts 91 - 100 of 100