Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: A great marriage ...is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. (Not sure who or...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

A great marriage ...is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. (Not sure who originated this.)

--hide--
Bravo! A great "Relationship" is all about (also) complimentarity!

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Debra-863721 said: I found the article, blog, rather, hmmm, simplistic.
(Quote) Debra-863721 said:

I found the article, blog, rather, hmmm, simplistic.

--hide--

Many people think the best way to communicate is to KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid.

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: (Quote) Debra-863721 said: I found the article, blog, ra...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Quote:
Debra-863721 said:

I found the article, blog, rather, hmmm, simplistic.

Many people think the best way to communicate is to KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid.

--hide--

shocked

Sep 22nd 2012 new

This blog caught my eyes and i thought also interesting.

www.catholiceducation.org

However, i cant agree on one of the points stated.

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-889939 said: This blog caught my eyes and i thought also interesting. http://www.catholiceducation...
(Quote) Victor-889939 said:

--hide--

This article has been posted in a thread here within maybe the last three to six months...

Sep 22nd 2012 new
Thanks for sharing. Very insightful.
Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-889939 said: This blog caught my eyes and i thought also interesting. http://www.catholiceducation...

--hide--

Victor, I think this is an excellent article. Thank you for posting it. I am curious as to which point you can't agree.

- Elizabeth

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Victor, I think this is an excellent article. Thank you for posting it. I am cur...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Victor, I think this is an excellent article. Thank you for posting it. I am curious as to which point you can't agree.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

"Please be traditional and pay for her meal, ticket or other normal date expenses. If you can't afford this, please don't ask her out until you can."

I'd say it's relative to the person. It's a sensitive subject matters i guess. Some people willing to understand and just having a simple date. Years ago, i had a colleague who was working hard for his bf's tuition. I was impressed, not that i'm expecting to have a gf like that. It's because we are equal.

Sep 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-889939 said: "Please be traditional and pay for her meal, ticket or...

"Please be traditional and pay for her meal, ticket or other normal date expenses. If you can't afford this, please don't ask her out until you can."

I'd say it's relative to the person. It's a sensitive subject matters i guess. Some people willing to understand and just having a simple date. Years ago, i had a colleague who was working hard for his bf's tuition. I was impressed, not that i'm expecting to have a gf like that. It's because we are equal.

--hide--

So showing chivalry and paying for a girl is a sensitive subject and not something you agree with? The girlfriend was paying for her boyfriend's tuition? That is almost unheard of. That is pretty much more than "equal." It is unhead of.

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Thanks .

Posts 21 - 30 of 58