Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 20th 2012 new

Rebecca, My heart and prayers are with you right now! I am so sorry you are experiencing this pain. I will pray for your daughters safe return. Please let her know...you love her no matter what has happened or what she has done.

My daughter who is 13 and I are both praying for you and your daughter!

God Bless you.

Sep 20th 2012 new

Praying Praying hug

Sep 20th 2012 new

Praying hug rosary

Sep 20th 2012 new
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well, my daughter a...
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said:

It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well, my daughter after we got into a VERY bad fight this a.m. at 6:00, she would not release her car keys to me, due to her breaking curfew. Not sure what time she came home, for I fell asleep at 1130pm and she "says" she was home around midnight ( still past the 10 or 11pm curfew) and fell asleep in her car in the driveway. I didnt buy it so for punishment I attempted to take her car keys. I lost. She is very strong.

***(Yep, she bought her own car, holds down a job, and pays car insurance. gas, etc.) Did I mention single motherhood S*cks? The fight got pretty nasty - I admit to saying some very harmful things. She proceeded to run out the door and into car taking off. I left for work and to take the other kids to school at 7:45am, and assumed she needed cool-down time and she'd take herself to high school. School called 1pm she wasnt there. She has not responded to anyones calls or texts, up until few minutes ago, when her best friend called me quite upset, informing me that my daughter has been driving non-stop since this morning and is in Wisconsin with corn fields all around. She now will be standing up her hockey team tonight, for she has practice.

I am asking for prayers that she comes to her senses and returns home soon. Otherwise, I have to contact all authorities. Which I am not sure why I have not already, still numb. It's been20 min since that call from her BF, assuming it is true....

Thanks you and God Bless,
I believe in the power of prayer, although not as of late.

--hide--

I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time with your daughter. The teenage years can be such a challenge! Prayers offered for peace and reconciliation with your daughter. Hang in there! It gets better.

Praying rosary
Sep 20th 2012 new

Praying theheart patience - this is the age of drama and it's easy to get caught up in their reactions. trust god. pick your battles carefully.

Sep 20th 2012 new

(((Rebecca))) Mother Mary and myself are praying for you right this moment.. for you daughter to come home safe..

Sis, what works for me is that I pray the Holy Rosary and ask Mother Mary to pray for me. You see, when am full of emotion, I don't know what to pray anymore.. So I just ask her to pray the right prayers for me and my kids.. I also ask the Holy Spirit to bless me and the kids.. Please try it.. She really helps.. Will pray for you.. Love you sis.. Warmest hugs to you. Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary

Sep 20th 2012 new

(((Rebecca))) Mother Mary and myself are praying for you right this moment.. for you daughter to come home safe..

Sis, what works for me is that I pray the Holy Rosary and ask Mother Mary to pray for me. You see, when am full of emotion, I don't know what to pray anymore.. So I just ask her to pray the right prayers for me and my kids.. I also ask the Holy Spirit to bless me and the kids.. Please try it.. She really helps.. Will pray for you.. Love you sis.. Warmest hugs to you. Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary

Sep 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well,...

It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well, my daughter after we got into a VERY bad fight this a.m. at 6:00, she would not release her car keys to me, due to her breaking curfew. Not sure what time she came home, for I fell asleep at 1130pm and she "says" she was home around midnight ( still past the 10 or 11pm curfew) and fell asleep in her car in the driveway. I didnt buy it so for punishment I attempted to take her car keys. I lost. She is very strong.

***(Yep, she bought her own car, holds down a job, and pays car insurance. gas, etc.) Did I mention single motherhood S*cks? The fight got pretty nasty - I admit to saying some very harmful things. She proceeded to run out the door and into car taking off. I left for work and to take the other kids to school at 7:45am, and assumed she needed cool-down time and she'd take herself to high school. School called 1pm she wasnt there. She has not responded to anyones calls or texts, up until few minutes ago, when her best friend called me quite upset, informing me that my daughter has been driving non-stop since this morning and is in Wisconsin with corn fields all around. She now will be standing up her hockey team tonight, for she has practice.

I am asking for prayers that she comes to her senses and returns home soon. Otherwise, I have to contact all authorities. Which I am not sure why I have not already, still numb. It's been20 min since that call from her BF, assuming it is true....

--hide--

So sorry, Rebecca. Being a single mom does s*ck but with the help and guidance of Our Blessed Mother some how we get through it.
Praying for her safe return and return of peace to your family. One thing I think is important is to take responsibility for the things you
said and apologize to give her a good example even if she doesn't say she is sorry. It sounds like she is a very responsible girl as far
as her car, job, sports etc. A lot for a girl of 16! Pick your fights carefully. If she starts flubbing up on the other things then it will be
time to toughen up.

Sep 20th 2012 new

SO sorry Rebecca-what a cross to bear---May you find Peace amongst this pain---united with Jesus on the Cross ---May you experience His Resurrection---Mother Mary please pray for Rebecca and her daughter- may they be united -May their hearts know of your Son's healing Love-Thank youtheheart rosary

Sep 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: It is with everything opposite emotion of the woman you see in the profile pic...I am not well,...

--hide--

Hope that your daughter is safe and you can work things out. Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 61