Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: SHE IS HOME Praise GOD !! & now the real work has begun with how to appropriately deal with this.
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said:

SHE IS HOME Praise GOD !! & now the real work has begun with how to appropriately deal with this.

THANK u to all for all the prayers and love..It helped me stay calm and at peace thru this ordeal, which I am glad it's over for this week , right? lol
Ugh, not even funny!

Have a blessed Sunday, Peace to all~

--hide--

My prayers are with you as you decide how to handle the situation.... Praying hug Praying
Sep 23rd 2012 new

You have my prayers and support Rebecca

God Bless you both

Mary, please join me in my petition

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Praying rosary Prayers for you, your daughter and family. rose hug

Sep 23rd 2012 new
Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary hug [quote]
Sep 24th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Sep 24th 2012 new

what is the latest?

Oct 2nd 2012 new

My daughter returned home, I had to go get her where she was at, late on Last Saturday night at a party, where she was dumbfounded how I found her. ( ya think?!?!) We are looking into counseling for both of us.

Thank you for all the prayers, I value all of you in CM and am grateful for all your thoughts and good wills.

God bless
Rebecca theheart

Oct 2nd 2012 new

((((Rebecca)))

Thank you for the update..

Mother Mary and myself shall continue praying for you and your daughter..

In Him,

Kat rosary rosary Praying Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Praying

Oct 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said: SHE IS HOME Praise GOD !! & now the real work has begun with how to appropriately deal with...
(Quote) Rebecca-767861 said:

SHE IS HOME Praise GOD !! & now the real work has begun with how to appropriately deal with this.

THANK u to all for all the prayers and love..It helped me stay calm and at peace thru this ordeal, which I am glad it's over for this week , right? lol
Ugh, not even funny!

Have a blessed Sunday, Peace to all~

--hide--

Thank you, Jesus, for the tremendous blessing of the safety of Rebecca's daughter. Give them the grace they need to work through their differences.

Posts 51 - 60 of 61