Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Jenny-872030 said: OK, if money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Al...
(Quote) Jenny-872030 said:

OK, if money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Also, if money was somewhat of an issue, and you had to stay in your current country, where would you go?

For me, I would definitely travel to Rome if money wasn't an issue. I went there for the first time in March, and I've been longing to go back ever since. There was so much I didn't see! Also, my camera was stolen by a pickpocket, so I need to go back and re-take all my photos.

Within the United States, I'm thinking I'd like to go to Ouray, CO. Or somewhere in the West with majestic mountains. Maybe stay on a dude ranch for a week or so.

--hide--
Sail off the west coast of Ireland
Sep 23rd 2012 new

I would love to see Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany. I would also love to go to New Zealand but I think I'd do Europe first.

Locally, Maine or Alaska.

For anyone interested in Ireland, I highly recommend Tracy's trip next summer. If you can afford it, go. If you can't afford it, still go! She does an amazing job with taking care of everyone. She is so amazing.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

scratchchin
Antartica
en.wikipedia.org
smile

scratchchin
Canada
When time permit:
to travel across by railway from West Coast to East Coast;
www.johnsteel.com
then, by plane to North Pole & back to West Coast.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

outside the U.S. I would love to go to Italy
in the U.S. Hawaii and Alaska

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jenny-872030 said: OK, if money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?...

OK, if money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Also, if money was somewhat of an issue, and you had to stay in your current country, where would you go?

For me, I would definitely travel to Rome if money wasn't an issue. I went there for the first time in March, and I've been longing to go back ever since. There was so much I didn't see! Also, my camera was stolen by a pickpocket, so I need to go back and re-take all my photos.

Within the United States, I'm thinking I'd like to go to Ouray, CO. Or somewhere in the West with majestic mountains. Maybe stay on a dude ranch for a week or so.

--hide--

I would take a trip around the world! I would re-visit Italy, Ireland and Kenya; but also add New Zealand, Tahiti, Seychelles, Egypt, Dubai, England and within the US...Alaska! Yes...I love to travel!! cool

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jenny-872030 said: OK, if money was not an issue, and you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?...

--hide--

Outside US: Japan, Austrailia, NZ, South Pole

Inside US: I loved CO, and San Francisco

Sep 23rd 2012 new

I'd like to see Croatia, where my mother's parents came from, the Vatican, someplace above the Arctic Circle, possibly Norway, oh, and for some reason central Louisiana scratchchin

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Mars.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Camino de Santiago de Compostela (Northern Spain) / Machu Pichu ruins (Peru) - 2 checks missing in my Bucket List.

Sep 24th 2012 new

Wow, so many great places! Sometimes I wish I could work as a full-time traveler.

John, Atchison is in northeastern Kansas, about 50 minutes north of Kansas City.

Posts 21 - 30 of 51