Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

09/24/2012 new

back to your home planet, eh?! laughing laughing wink laughing

I've done a wee bit of traveling, but lots of places in the US I have not seen.
Grand Canyon tops the list and I'd like to visit the national parks.

(Quote) Gerald-283546 said: Mars.
(Quote) Gerald-283546 said:

Mars.

--hide--

09/24/2012 new

Oooo! I would be a traveling fool!

I would love to hike out to see "The Wave" www.utah.com.
I would love to go see Australia.

And to France to see St. Therese of Liseux's cathedral and shrine. My blessed sister-patron saint!

09/24/2012 new
Revisit Hawaii & Switzerland.
09/24/2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Oooo! I would be a traveling fool!I would love to hike out to see "The Wave&qu...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Oooo! I would be a traveling fool!

I would love to hike out to see "The Wave" www.utah.com.
I would love to go see Australia.

And to France to see St. Therese of Liseux's cathedral and shrine. My blessed sister-patron saint!

--hide--

Wow, "The Wave" is super cool! I'd love to go see that too...thanks for the link!

09/24/2012 new

I enjoy being near a lake and inside a church!biggrin
This would be a nice place to visit: biggrin
beautifulplacestovisit.com

09/24/2012 new

(Quote) Debbie-168656 said: back to your home planet, eh?! I've done a wee bit of traveling, bu...
(Quote) Debbie-168656 said:

back to your home planet, eh?!

I've done a wee bit of traveling, but lots of places in the US I have not seen.
Grand Canyon tops the list and I'd like to visit the national parks.

--hide--

boggled Are you questioning my heritage??!??
Wait a minute. I wondered why the 3 fingered women always appealed to me.
Right now I'm feeling great empathy for Mr. Spock. laughing

09/25/2012 new

If money were no issue... I'd love to go to Europe and visit all the major museums of art, especially in Italy. Then, anywere near water, like the Maldive Islands. A nice off shore fishing trip in Costa Rica or Cabo would be nice too biggrin

Cat

09/25/2012 new
I'd love to got to Rome and Vatican City. Someday...

In the US, I adore the Grand Teton Mountains in WY and Yellowstone National Park. I'm looking forward to going back there someday with someone special. But first I want to go back to Colorado, to the Denver area, to spend time with my CM sister Erin. It's been four years since I've seen her and the Rockies. Gonna be there for her wedding when it takes place.
09/25/2012 new
Great Barrier Reef, au/Sydney....always wanted to visit Australia..... Kenya would be another interesting choice. I've also wanted to visit the holy land but the regional unrest really turns me off as of late.
09/25/2012 new
Great Barrier Reef, au/Sydney....always wanted to visit Australia..... Kenya would be another interesting choice. I've also wanted to visit the holy land but the regional unrest really turns me off as of late.
Posts 31 - 40 of 51