Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

09/26/2012 new
Call me a lunatic but I would like to go to Tierra del Fuego.

Inside the USA probably Utah to explore all the National Parks.
09/30/2012 new

Either out West to see the Grand Tetons or Zion National Park .... or may Yellowstone National Park!

Just love the out-of-doors!

hug

09/30/2012 new

Forence for years
&
Piedmont for more

10/01/2012 new

(Quote) Ed-890453 said: Call me a lunatic but I would like to go to Tierra del Fuego. Inside the USA probably Utah to explo...
(Quote) Ed-890453 said: Call me a lunatic but I would like to go to Tierra del Fuego.

Inside the USA probably Utah to explore all the National Parks.
--hide--
-

NO! Not a lunatic I would like to go to Indonesia either via either the Ring of Fire or the Pacific Rim and that is, I think, on the southern route. Closer to home- biking the Tunnel Hill Trail

10/01/2012 new

If money was no object I would travel Europe, making sure I spent extra time in Rome, Paris and Switzerland. Australia if for nothing else but to loose a day, always been fascinated by that. Disney World and Hershey, Pa.

10/01/2012 new
(Quote) Connie-17641 said: I want to go to Peru to see UFO's. If that trip doesn't happen then I'll opt for Gainesville FL.......
(Quote) Connie-17641 said:

I want to go to Peru to see UFO's. If that trip doesn't happen then I'll opt for Gainesville FL....GO Gators!

--hide--

eyepopping
10/01/2012 new
Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Switzerland.
10/01/2012 new

I already live in Colorado, which is BEAUTIFUL! If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to:

-Florence and Rome, Italy

-Spain; my ancestors came from Spain and I never get tired of visiting Spain when I can. I love the place, its people, its culture and its food.

-My life-long dream has been to visit Istanbul--travel there in the Orient Express from Paris. I understand it's a magical journey.

-I'd love to visit Israel and go to Jerusalem.

-I love to take a ride to the beautiful Rocky Mountains, which are just in my backyard.

10/01/2012 new

I studied abroad in Ireland last year - it was the best year of my life and I would give anything to go back!

So thats where I would go :)

I would also like to go to Paris - see the Effel Tower. And also to Australia - learn how to surf!!

10/01/2012 new

(Quote) Catherine-903521 said: I studied abroad in Ireland last year - it was the best year of my life and I would give anyt...
(Quote) Catherine-903521 said:

I studied abroad in Ireland last year - it was the best year of my life and I would give anything to go back!
So thats where I would go :)
I would also like to go to Paris - see the Effel Tower. And also to Australia - learn how to surf!!

--hide--

I am wondering which city you studied in, not much surfing in Circle City? I would love to go back to
the Maryland seashore- I'd suggest it in the spring as we did see many surfers- take a wetsuit!

Posts 41 - 50 of 51