Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: (Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: How about for a Browns game, too ?
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Quote:
MaryAlice-97161 said:

How about for a Browns game, too ?

If my future chica watches football then she was watching and cheering on the Vikings as they were beating the 49ers this past Sunday. Yeah, baby! Oh and she won't mind if I buy our baby a Vikings onesie. Yeah, baby!

--hide--

Okay! Yeay, baby! laughing laughing laughing

Sep 28th 2012 new

[quote]Myriam-344031 When is God's time?
God's time is now- may I ask(rhetorically) whom you have contacted today?

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Myriam-344031 said: Hi everybody,I have the same question.When is God's time?
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said:

Hi everybody,

I have the same question.
When is God's time?

--hide--

That's not a question that can be answered for another person. Or that we can answer for ourselves in advance.

Abandonment to Diving Providence by Jean-Pierre de Caussade may help shed some light on this topic.

www.ccel.org

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-556947 said: look behind you in church he might be there single and ready to go .
(Quote) Michael-556947 said:

look behind you in church he might be there single and ready to go .

--hide--

It's not only about encountering the right person -- it must also be at the right time.

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: (Quote) Myriam-344031 When is God's time?God's time is now- may I ask(...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

[quote]Myriam-344031 When is God's time?
God's time is now- may I ask(rhetorically) whom you have contacted today?

--hide--

Your rather glib answer could not be further from the truth. Joanna had an excellent post several days ago that provided a very meaningful answer to the question:

www.catholicmatch.com

Sep 28th 2012 new

Yes I sometimes think ,, Hey God why don't you text me and tell the directions for my future wife.......wave laughing

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:Your rather glib answer could not be further from the truth. Joanna had an excellent post several days ago...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:Your rather glib answer could not be further from the truth. Joanna had an excellent post several days ago that provided a very meaningful answer to the question:www.catholicmatch.com
--hide--

Hello Jerry- could you try again?
What exactly was glib about my answer?
I may be making the assumption that everyone knows the story of the seven young women

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: ... but what I wanted was to see that look that comes across your face when you ...say, "I ...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

... but what I wanted was to see that look that comes across your face when you ...say, "I got this!"

--hide--

Joanna, That was great! And the "complimentary observation" that you made regarding the male completion of a task undertaken, timeless!
My suggestion to you? Keep your eyes open!
wink Debra.

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: That's not a question that can be answered for another person. Or that we can answer ...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

That's not a question that can be answered for another person. Or that we can answer for ourselves in advance.

Abandonment to Diving Providence by Jean-Pierre de Caussade may help shed some light on this topic.

www.ccel.org

--hide--

There is not a moment in which God does not present Himself under the
cover of some pain to be endured, of some consolation to be enjoyed, or
of some duty to be performed. All that takes place within us, around
us, or through us, contains and conceals His divine action.

(377 pages- any book discussion goups on site?)

Sep 28th 2012 new

(Quote) John-842063 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said:Your rather glib answer could not be further from the tru...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:Your rather glib answer could not be further from the truth. Joanna had an excellent post several days ago that provided a very meaningful answer to the question//www.catholicmatch.com/forums/topics/posts.html?topic_id=183951#thr=4497077

Hello Jerry- could you try again?
What exactly was glib about my answer?
I may be making the assumption that everyone knows the story of the seven young women

--hide--

I would suggest reading the post I provided the link to. If you're viewing in flat mode, look for Joanna's post with 5 (at this time) thumbs up.

Posts 111 - 120 of 171