Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Nope. No boots necessary. I was just noting that among many, both Male and Female we cant or wont move. May...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Nope. No boots necessary. I was just noting that among many, both

Male and Female we cant or wont move. May make it a tad harder.
--hide--

Don't worry too much about that. Assumptions over such things can more readily change if the proper inspiration is given.
Sep 29th 2012 new
Indeed. I suspect many of the obvious barrers vanish under the correct inspiration!!
Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said:
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

--hide--

He's cute, but not what I had in mind . . . Mr. Husband had better get a move on, I've hung 2 more light fixtures, hung window treatments, shelved a closet and carried furniture UPSTAIRS! By the time he finally makes an appearance there won't be anything left to do! (except, maybe carry ME upstairs) lovestruck!

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Megan-792062 said: I know how you feel! Here's a thought I've been wondering about lately...they say ...
(Quote) Megan-792062 said:

I know how you feel!

Here's a thought I've been wondering about lately...they say that love finds you when you stop looking for it or least expect it. Yet, others say to put yourself out there and seek it. So, here we all are on a dating site, hoping to find our significant others via this means. I know of several successful matches and marriages that have come out of using CM so it definitely works for some...but doesn't doing online dating and seeking through this means go against the stopping and looking for it mentality?

I immensely enjoy the blogs and forums where we can hear from each other stories and perspectives of the journey! Thanks for sharing!!

--hide--

Very good "thought" Megan. It is quite a conundrum. It's sort of like looking to ignore the possibilities in hopes the possibility pursues you without you "noticing" he's looking. faint

Sep 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: He's cute, but not what I had in mind . . . Mr. Husband had better ge...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

He's cute, but not what I had in mind . . . Mr. Husband had better get a move on, I've hung 2 more light fixtures, hung window treatments, shelved a closet and carried furniture UPSTAIRS! By the time he finally makes an appearance there won't be anything left to do! (except, maybe carry ME upstairs)

--hide--

I am praying you meet someone who is great for,you...... You deserve the best
Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I am praying you meet someone who is great for,you...... You deserve the best
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

I am praying you meet someone who is great for,you...... You deserve the best
--hide--

biggrin Thanks Jim

Sep 29th 2012 new
I love it :)
Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Meesch-691047 said: suave or otherwise, an clear cut entrance would be nice. I'm "too wise to woo" an...
(Quote) Meesch-691047 said:

suave or otherwise, an clear cut entrance would be nice. I'm "too wise to woo" anyway ;)
--hide--

Oh Meesch . . . NEVER be to wise for wooing! Don't you want to be wooed? I sure do! lovestruck!

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Oh Meesch . . . NEVER be to wise for wooing! Don't you want to be wooed? I sure do! ...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

Oh Meesch . . . NEVER be to wise for wooing! Don't you want to be wooed? I sure do!

--hide--
faint Me too... lovestruck!

Oct 4th 2012 new

lovestruck! Me three! heartbeat

Posts 131 - 140 of 171