Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

10/05/2012 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Thank you for saying that Victor. In this post it was my hope that all m...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

Thank you for saying that Victor. In this post it was my hope that all men know (even if I'm not the one for them) that there are women who are wondering where they are. Failure is not about getting turned down, it is about giving up.

--hide--

absolutely! theheart
10/06/2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Come on CM men . . .WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Why hasn't anyone stood up and said &q...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Come on CM men . . .WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Why hasn't anyone stood up and said "Here I am?" How often does a woman of such quality cross your path?

Get on it. Chop chop!! You snooze, you lose!!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing David! Keep that up and you might just end up being the Best Man laughing laughing

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-869828 said: Maybe, some of us here are being idealistic or have a very high expectations that's why we ca...
(Quote) Helen-869828 said:

Maybe, some of us here are being idealistic or have a very high expectations that's why we cannot find the right one because our ideal woman/man never existed.

--hide--

My expectations are holy . . . I'm not looking for Mr. Perfect. I'm looking for "Mr. Perfect For Me." I've been in enough wrong relationships where the bar was too low. God elevated it significantly and what Daddy says goes!

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) John-857142 said: Maybe that's his plan.
(Quote) John-857142 said:

Maybe that's his plan.

--hide--

We have a new comedian in the forums! laughing laughing

10/06/2012 new

Helen-869828 said: Maybe, some of us here are being idealistic or have a very high expectations that's why we cannot find the right one because our ideal woman/man never existed.

John-842063 said: I absolutely agree

Joanna said:

My expectations are holy . . . I'm not looking for Mr. Perfect. I'm looking for "Mr. Perfect For Me." I've been in enough wrong relationships where the bar was too low. God elevated it significantly and what Daddy says goes!

Don't you want a woman who is perfect for you? When you see her your heart speeds up and you can't wipe the silly grin off your face? If you're looking for a 20 year old super model then I would say you have high expectations. But if you say you want a holy woman whom you are attracted to and makes you all gooey inside, then I would say your expectations are very appropriate.

I can find someone to marry, so can everyone else on this site. I did not come here to meet "someone." I came here to meet THE one God has for me. He may not be here, he may be in Romania or Bali or right next door, but I have to give him a chance to find me.

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Helen-869828 said: Maybe, some of us here are being idealistic or have a very h...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

Helen-869828 said: Maybe, some of us here are being idealistic or have a very high expectations that's why we cannot find the right one because our ideal woman/man never existed.

John-842063 said: I absolutely agree

Joanna said:

Don't you want a woman who is perfect for you? When you see her your heart speeds up and you can't wipe the silly grin off your face? If you're looking for a 20 year old super model then I would say you have high expectations. But if you say you want a holy woman whom you are attracted to and makes you all gooey inside, then I would say your expectations are very appropriate.

I can find someone to marry, so can everyone else on this site. I did not come here to meet "someone." I came here to meet THE one God has for me. He may not be here, he may be in Romania or Bali or right next door, but I have to give him a chance to find me.

--hide--

Bali??? scratchchin Isn't that where women 'wash that man right out' of their hair??

Might want check him out carefully. Cooties, head lice.... laughing laughing laughing

10/06/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: So slow .They just wouldn't take the bait. Come on guys .We only live once....
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

So slow .They just wouldn't take the bait.

Come on guys .We only live once.

I hope mine is reading this

--hide--

Sherrill-Anne is another one. WHY has no one proposed to this rare gem? What is WRONG with CM men? Offer them a diamond and they fuss and fret.

10/07/2012 new

thank u for sharing this with all of us!!!..It was great!!!

I pray for my future husband everyday and I think that even if I havent met him, yet, he is there waiting for me!!!

10/07/2012 new

I think he's over there... Wolf Whistle wave

10/10/2012 new

(Quote) Mark-495813 said: I ask myself the same question about my future wife. God will bring our future spouses, if we are to have...
(Quote) Mark-495813 said: I ask myself the same question about my future wife. God will bring our future spouses, if we are to have one, in his always perfect timing. To be perfectly honest I think God needs to ge on my timing it would just be so much easier :). If I was 20 years older and 6 inches taller and loved in the area I would at least send a message, not sure why the fish aren't biting but he will in time.
--hide--

biggrin Mark, what a very nice thing to say . . . maybe I"m using the wrong bait!!! laughing

Posts 161 - 170 of 171