Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Christiane-898493 said: If it helps, I met my husband just about a week after I'd 'sworn off men', becau...
(Quote) Christiane-898493 said:

If it helps, I met my husband just about a week after I'd 'sworn off men', because I was sick of the same old thing, over and over. He's in heaven now... and I don't know if lightning will strike twice, but I figure I'd better not close the door on God's will because it doesn't work anyway! He's always got a plan, even when we don't see it.

I think now, I had to encounter and get sick of all the 'cute' liars and cheats out there, so that I'd learn what was truly important. It's not the hairline, the chiseled jaw, the washboard abs, the fancy car, the bank account or the career. Its the heart.

Ladies, if he's devoted to Our Lady, truly devoted - he will be a faithful husband. In my experience, it's as simple as that.

--hide--

Christiane, very wise post. I'm sure your husband is interceding for you at this moment. hug Praying

Posts 171 - 171 of 171