Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Great Post Joanna biggrin

Sep 23rd 2012 new

What a lovely song. Thank you for sharing it Karen.

(Quote) Karen-712407 said: No one here could have expressed this quiet as beautifully!!This link expresses the same ...
(Quote) Karen-712407 said:

No one here could have expressed this quiet as beautifully!!
This link expresses the same in song!

www.youtube.com

Music, is love in search of words.

--hide--

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Wonderful reply Nicholas. Thank you for your thoughts biggrin

(Quote) Nicholas-259754 said: Joanna:Great note. Very honest, authentic, transparent, and bone marrow real. Interest...
(Quote) Nicholas-259754 said:

Joanna:

Great note. Very honest, authentic, transparent, and bone marrow real. Interestingly enough I went for a run/workout on the outskirts of Chicago this crisp autumn evening and upon returning home I noticed that a bulb had burned out in the kitchen. I replaced it - and although a significant other wasn't in my company - your note reminds me of the beauty and importance of prayer. There was no look that came across my face after I finished the job, except for the satisfied expression that comes from having light - and a clean fixture - in the form of a brand new bulb.

I replaced the fixture on the cieling and thought about all the people on this site who are searching, praying, looking, and hoping to find their significant other, that special, unique person in whose essence God is seen and beauty is witnessed. We'll know when we find that person.

It will be effortless and the important communication factor that you mention - so necessary - will be easy and peaceful. There will be silence, but it won't be uncomfortable or burdensome. It will be beautiful; a measured glance, the touch of a hand, a smile in whose radiance we see goodness, honesty, and joy. It will be natural, because in its rhythm will exist the long ago established reality that we have - as your note beautifully expressed - prayed for our future spouses before we even met him or her.

As a musician, this reminds me of perfectly tuned guitar or an amazingly crafted Mozart symphony. For now, however, your note calls me to lose myself in the symphony of prayer. Excellent note, Joanna. God bless you and thank you.

Nicholas

--hide--

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I am really sorry I have not met you.....you are a great catch.. Just met someone on Christian Mingle... I...
(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I am really sorry I have not met you.....you are a great catch.. Just met someone on Christian Mingle... I am a one woman loving man.....just got tired of all the winks and emotes on CAtholic Match
--hide--

Jim!!! You never made a move! I'm a southern gal, we wait for the gentlemen eyepopping I hope she's a wonderful match for you since {{{heavy sigh here}}} I'm apparently not. weeping

Sep 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Jim!!! You never made a move! I'm a southern gal, we wait for the ge...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

Jim!!! You never made a move! I'm a southern gal, we wait for the gentlemen I hope she's a wonderful match for you since {{{heavy sigh here}}} I'm apparently not.

--hide--
I justed talked to GOD.....I have hired you as my Guardian Angel
Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I justed talked to GOD.....I have hired you as my Guardian Angel
(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I justed talked to GOD.....I have hired you as my Guardian Angel
--hide--

irked NOT the role I had in mind.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

--hide--

I suppose I will have to put my boat shoes and oversized comfy sweat shirt in storage, cut off my sun kissed blonde hair and cry myself to sleep tonight. weeping

Sep 23rd 2012 new

--hide--

shocked Here you go, Jim. paper bag muted

Directions: Take appropriate headgear and mouthgear, affix to self, and then go sit in the corner.... irked

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Here you go, Jim. Directions: Take appropriate headgear and mouthgear, affix t...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Here you go, Jim.

Directions: Take appropriate headgear and mouthgear, affix to self, and then go sit in the corner....

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-780154 said: Beverly, I love your post. Thank you for sharing a bit of laughing humor with u...
(Quote) Michael-780154 said:

Beverly, I love your post. Thank you for sharing a bit of laughing humor with us. :-)

Michael

--hide--
biggrin Anytime, Michael! Humor is the spice of life! "They" say we can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar...just wish we all had the right ingredients at the right time to catch our "right" mate!! wink laughing

Posts 51 - 60 of 171