Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I hope the future Mr. Joanna and Mr. Meesch are working on how to make a suave entrance into our lives
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

I hope the future Mr. Joanna and Mr. Meesch are working on how to make a suave entrance into our lives
--hide--

suave or otherwise, an clear cut entrance would be nice. I'm "too wise to woo" anyway ;)
Sep 23rd 2012 new

[quote]Joanna-615441 said:

I suppose I will have to put my boat shoes and oversized comfy sweat shirt in storage, cut off my sun kissed blonde hair and cry myself to sleep tonight.

[/quote rose ]Joanna, I couldn't find the water wings or crying towel, but hope these help you survive the flood of tears. surfing Gone Fishing!

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: So where were you today? I hung a light fixture and in the process wondered where you were. It i...

So where were you today? I hung a light fixture and in the process wondered where you were. It is not that I couldn't hang the fixture myself, I've hung many actually, but what I wanted was to see that look that comes across your face when you grab the ladder and tool box and say, "I got this!" I wanted to see the smug look of satisfaction when it was finished and the task accomplished. I wanted to hear your stomach rumble and you demand "feed me." (A chest pound with the fist would have completed the picture, you get my drift.)

So gentlemen, you want to know, "what does it take?" Touch my soul, get the annulment, honor Holy Mother Church, be real, strive for your best, cherish me, lead me spiritually and more than anything else understand me. (Maybe not necessarily in that order). Yes, some of those things take time, but if we cannot communicate/connect/share, it will never happen and no amount of emails or emotigrams will make a difference. Have I placed certain limits/restrictions? Well yes, and so have you. There has to be an attraction (as you prefer), there has to be an age range that I am comfortable with (as is with you). So if I don't take up contact with some one 12 years my senior or 15 years my junior, it doesn't mean you aren't worthy of a desirable, holy relationship, it just means I'm not her.

Have I met you yet? Maybe, maybe not. But please know that I pray for you, everyday, yes everyday, knowing that when we do figure it out, it's going to be amazing.

Your wife.

P.S. In the meantime, many thanks to my friends (John you're great) who are standing in the gap until you appear.

--hide--

Great post Joanna!! Love it...and I hope he reads your post! cool

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Karen-712407 said: No one here could have expressed this quiet as beautifully!!This link expresses the same ...
(Quote) Karen-712407 said:

No one here could have expressed this quiet as beautifully!!
This link expresses the same in song!

www.youtube.com

Music, is love in search of words.

--hide--

I love that song. I think it was my 3rd year of college when I found it and it became almost a soundtrack to that year. lol It was tough in a Church of God school where most of the young women were more interested in earning their MRS degree than actually getting a valuable BS or BA degree and living their life. haha

I have another amazing song that sums this up also! www.youtube.com

It really is true...when words fail, music speaks to the heart. But words didn't fail here because everyone has written so beautifully about this here!

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: So where were you today? I hung a light fixture and in the process wondered where you were. It i...

So where were you today? I hung a light fixture and in the process wondered where you were. It is not that I couldn't hang the fixture myself, I've hung many actually, but what I wanted was to see that look that comes across your face when you grab the ladder and tool box and say, "I got this!" I wanted to see the smug look of satisfaction when it was finished and the task accomplished. I wanted to hear your stomach rumble and you demand "feed me." (A chest pound with the fist would have completed the picture, you get my drift.)

--hide--

Joanna, this was wonderfully written and I think speaks for so many men and women across this world and on this site.

I always smile when I gaze at the moon and think he might be looking at that very same moon at that very moment and maybe even wondering what I may be up to, also.

And I hope he knows he can trust me not to do anything that will dishonor him as I hope he is doing the same. Because, when I think of him looking at that moon...I sure as heck hope he's looking at it alone without is arm around some other lady!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Sep 23rd 2012 new

Wow... what an amazing post and so right on! Ditto!

Sep 23rd 2012 new

today, he's one day closer to your arms.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

"Like!" It seems a lot of us can relate to your words. Yes, keep the faith, believing, praying & trusting that God is not only growing your husband-to-be, but also you/us. :-) Thank you for your heartfelt post.

Sep 23rd 2012 new

So gentlemen, you want to know, "what does it take?" Touch my soul, get the annulment, honor Holy Mother Church, be real, strive for your best, cherish me, lead me spiritually and more than anything else understand me. (Maybe not necessarily in that order). Yes, some of those things take time, but if we cannot communicate/connect/share, it will never happen and no amount of emails or emotigrams will make a difference. Have I placed certain limits/restrictions? Well yes, and so have you. There has to be an attraction (as you prefer), there has to be an age range that I am comfortable with (as is with you). So if I don't take up contact with some one 12 years my senior or 15 years my junior, it doesn't mean you aren't worthy of a desirable, holy relationship, it just means I'm not her.

Have I met you yet? Maybe, maybe not. But please know that I pray for you, everyday, yes everyday, knowing that when we do figure it out, it's going to be amazing.

Your wife.

P.S. In the meantime, many thanks to my friends (John you're great) who are standing in the gap until you appear.

--hide--

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-556947 said:
(Quote) Michael-556947 said:

--hide--
i am here where are you

Posts 61 - 70 of 171