Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: David you are my new best friend.
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

David you are my new best friend.
--hide--

You just made my day. Thanks.

He's there. You are a women of rare quality and one that's sure to find a good match. Just be open because often that person shows up where and you'd least expect. Never give up hope.

Sep 24th 2012 new

Miss Joanna, you could have read my mind! So many moments I have wanted to share with my husband. When I'm laughing hard at some funny, when I'm crying over painful news, or when I'm dislocating something important in my shoulder trying to start my cantakerous lawn mower. tongue When a sunset leaves me breathless, or my favorite blow-out-the-speakers song is on the radio, I wonder in my heart...."where are you? I want to share this with you!"

I'm so glad our God holds us in those moments. Praying for you!

Sep 24th 2012 new
So how many of the ladies are willing to move? Seems that at least in my limited searchs that many want to stay put. Hmmmmm
Sep 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So how many of the ladies are willing to move? Seems that at least in my limited searchs that many want to...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So how many of the ladies are willing to move? Seems that at least in my limited searchs that many want to stay put. Hmmmmm
--hide--
I've no qualms about moving. Leave and cleave works for me. biggrin rose

Sep 24th 2012 new
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So how many of the ladies are willing to move? Seems that at least in my limited searchs that many want to stay put...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So how many of the ladies are willing to move? Seems that at least in my limited searchs that many want to stay put. Hmmmmm
--hide--

You know I was in an LDR & I knew going in I would be the one who would eventually have to move. But after that experience I think it will take someone mighty special to tempt me into moving. I think it does take time to make sure that the person you think you are getting to know is the same whether via email, phone calls, and most importantly in person. scratchchin scratchchin
Sep 24th 2012 new
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Miss Joanna, you could have read my mind! So many moments I have wanted to share with my husband. When I...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Miss Joanna, you could have read my mind! So many moments I have wanted to share with my husband. When I'm laughing hard at some funny, when I'm crying over painful news, or when I'm dislocating something important in my shoulder trying to start my cantakerous lawn mower. When a sunset leaves me breathless, or my favorite blow-out-the-speakers song is on the radio, I wonder in my heart...."where are you? I want to share this with you!"

I'm so glad our God holds us in those moments. Praying for you!

--hide--

I know what you mean Melanie. I too encounter something powerful or comical and want to share it with my soul mate only to realize I can't. I remember years ago trying to start my push lawn mower (gave in later and bought a Deere) and when it wouldn't turn over, I blurted out, "okay Lord, either start my mower or put a man in my life who can!" It cranked on the next pull laughing laughing

God also has a sense of humor.
Sep 24th 2012 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: You just made my day. Thanks. He's there. You are a women of rar...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

You just made my day. Thanks.

He's there. You are a women of rare quality and one that's sure to find a good match. Just be open because often that person shows up where and you'd least expect. Never give up hope.

--hide--

biggrin I won't David. I just know whoever God has in store, is going to be my match in every way. THAT is worth waiting for Blinded by love
Sep 24th 2012 new
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: So how many of the ladies are willing to move? Seems that at least in my limited searchs that many want to stay put...
--hide--

Short of a lightening strike from God, I can't move. I guess I'd better be careful and wear rubber soled shoes huh?

wide eyed eyepopping
Sep 24th 2012 new
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said: Hi everybody,I have the same question.When is God's time?
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said:

Hi everybody,

I have the same question.
When is God's time?

--hide--

The best advice I can give that would help you answer that question is to go to Him and ask Him what He wants/needs of you. The best relationships we can have are ones built on holiness and God has only His best for us. The path to holiness will be different for every person but there are some basics that He must accomplish in our lives first. Are we wounded? To bring that woundedness into a relationship (or to have our future spouse bring unhealed woundedness into our relationship) does not lay very good foundations and peace is fleeting. Are we in need of growth or maturity in an area? Spiritual growth is on going and if we are not moving forward, we are moving backward. Some people (I'm guilty of it too) get complacent in their Spiritual walk and God wants to bring us higher.

Answers to these questions are found in heartfelt, humble prayer. I have a hard time with the humble part, I AM choleric. But when I do these things there are amazing graces that come into my life and I change, really change on a core, heart, soul, deep, bone marrow (thanks Nicholas) level.

Then we wait (Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord).

I also believe God likes to surprise us.

Blessings Myriam on your search. I pray God surprises you (heck BOTH of us) soon.
Sep 24th 2012 new
Nope. No boots necessary. I was just noting that among many, both Male and Female we cant or wont move. May make it a tad harder.
Posts 81 - 90 of 171