Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 21st 2012 new

hug
Praying praying through His Sacred Heart and her Immaculate Heart theheart rosary

Sep 21st 2012 new

Hi Jeanettehug sorry about your sister what a cross to bear for each of you-----Lord Jesus help-we ask you in union with your Mother-- Saints of Heaven and earth- St. Joseph-Angels of God--Thank you for hearing our prayerstheheart rosary

Sep 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Jeanette-695210 said: who last weekend developed some sort of obstruction in her windpipe. She is having an endoscopy soon, proba...
(Quote) Jeanette-695210 said:

who last weekend developed some sort of obstruction in her windpipe. She is having an endoscopy soon, probably today. She had a CT scan and ultrasound the last couple of days, but the doctors have been unable to diagnose what's going on. My sister has a long history of medical problems and has been in frail health for some time. Please pray for her that this will be something minor that can be resolved. Thank you!!

--hide--

Praying hug rosary Praying
Sep 21st 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Sep 21st 2012 new

Praying Praying hug

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Praying

Sep 22nd 2012 new

I will pray for your sister. I will pray that God will grant her strength and courage to make it through and I will pray for you and your family during this time of trial.

O' Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Praying

Sep 22nd 2012 new
Praying rosary
Posts 11 - 20 of 33