Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

09/22/2012 new

Praying rosary Praying for your sister's health.

09/22/2012 new

Praying theheart

09/22/2012 new

(Quote) Jeanette-695210 said: who last weekend developed some sort of obstruction in her windpipe. She is having an endoscop...
(Quote) Jeanette-695210 said:

who last weekend developed some sort of obstruction in her windpipe. She is having an endoscopy soon, probably today. She had a CT scan and ultrasound the last couple of days, but the doctors have been unable to diagnose what's going on. My sister has a long history of medical problems and has been in frail health for some time. Please pray for her that this will be something minor that can be resolved. Thank you!!

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart

09/22/2012 new
Praying rosary
09/22/2012 new

Praying

09/22/2012 new

Praying

09/22/2012 new

Praying Praying rosary theheart

Amen.

09/25/2012 new

I want to thank each and every one of you so much for praying for my sister. The doctors are still not sure what is wrong with her and she continues to have trouble swallowing and can hardly eat. She has shown some slight signs in improvement, as last week she had no voice at all, and now she can talk (although very hoarsely), so I pray that somehow she will get better. She cannot have the endoscopy until next week.

It has been a great comfort to me that each of you has prayed for her, and it made me realize how important it is for me to offer more prayers for others. Thank you all.
Jeanette

09/25/2012 new
(Quote) Jeanette-695210 said: I want to thank each and every one of you so much for praying for my sister. The doctors are still not sure...
(Quote) Jeanette-695210 said:

I want to thank each and every one of you so much for praying for my sister. The doctors are still not sure what is wrong with her and she continues to have trouble swallowing and can hardly eat. She has shown some slight signs in improvement, as last week she had no voice at all, and now she can talk (although very hoarsely), so I pray that somehow she will get better. She cannot have the endoscopy until next week.

It has been a great comfort to me that each of you has prayed for her, and it made me realize how important it is for me to offer more prayers for others. Thank you all.
Jeanette

--hide--

Continuing to pray Praying Praying
09/25/2012 new

Keeping her in my prayers. God bless her.

Praying Praying theheart we trust in you.

Posts 21 - 30 of 33