Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

10/02/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hey Dave, Here are my correct picks... Ravens - 23 over Browns 16...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hey Dave,

Here are my correct picks...

Ravens - 23 over Browns 16

49ers - 34 over Jets 0

Rams -19 over Seahawks - 13

Patroits - 52 over Bills - 28

Bengals - 27 over Jaguars - 10

Redskins - 24 over Buccaneers - 22

Packers - 28 over Saints - 27

--hide--
Hey Dave,

Never mind, I see where my mistake is. I wrote down on my sheet Ravens over Browns, but when I posted it, I reversed it.

Guess I'll have to eat this one....Need to be more careful when posting my picks, since y'all can't see what I have written down at home. laughing laughing

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: I think the rams have the best helmets but I preferred the yellow and blue over the current cham...
(Quote) David-562122 said:

I think the rams have the best helmets but I preferred the yellow and blue over the current champagne blue and gold.
--hide--

SO do the Rams look good this week?
I gave my tix away and one came back
so I will be there

10/03/2012 new
(Quote) John-842063 said: SO do the Rams look good this week?I gave my tix away and one came back so I will be there <...
(Quote) John-842063 said:

SO do the Rams look good this week?
I gave my tix away and one came back
so I will be there

--hide--

Do the Rams look good this week? John, they so good that here is my pick for Thursday night football.

Thursday night game

RAMS over Cardinals (Upset Special)
10/03/2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hey Dave, Never mind, I see where my mistake is. I wrote down on my sheet Raven...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hey Dave,

Never mind, I see where my mistake is. I wrote down on my sheet Ravens over Browns, but when I posted it, I reversed it.

Guess I'll have to eat this one....Need to be more careful when posting my picks, since y'all can't see what I have written down at home.

--hide--

Sorry about that Linda. That stinks. I suggest the ole "discount double-check" laughing
10/03/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Sorry about that Linda. That stinks. I suggest the ole "discount double-check"

Sorry about that Linda. That stinks. I suggest the ole "discount double-check"
--hide--
I'm all over that "Discount Double-Check" this week. wink laughing laughing

10/03/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Sorry about that Linda. That stinks. I suggest the ole "discount double-check"

Sorry about that Linda. That stinks. I suggest the ole "discount double-check"
--hide--
Dave, I think a couple of my picks are upsets

10/03/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Dave, I think a couple of my picks are upsets
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Dave, I think a couple of my picks are upsets

--hide--

Yep, you have the Rams and the Redskins. If you get them both right you earn 4 pts. instead of 2 pts.
10/03/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Yep, you have the Rams and the Redskins. If you get them both right you earn 4 pts. instead of 2...

Yep, you have the Rams and the Redskins. If you get them both right you earn 4 pts. instead of 2 pts.
--hide--
Glad to have your eyes on it brother.....you are doing an excellent job keeping up with everything

10/03/2012 new
Remember gang that each NFL playoff game will be worth 5 pts for each correct pick. So, there is still a long way to go. No one should be in panic mode just yet. But if I were George I would get some picks in soon or else he's going to get to far behind.

Also, make sure you end up in one of the first two top spots by the end of the playoffs to qualify for the Salvation Bowl I championship.

In case of ties in standings, the tiebreakers will be...1. Number of actual correct picks (the number in parentheses), 2. Highest number of correct picks in a week, 3. Lowest number of correct picks in a week, 4. Number of weeks in first place.........
10/03/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Glad to have your eyes on it brother.....you are doing an excellent job keeping up with everything
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Glad to have your eyes on it brother.....you are doing an excellent job keeping up with everything

--hide--

Thanks Jerry! I actually enjoy doing it. biggrin

Thanks to Gerald too for letting me do this on HIS thread.
Posts 111 - 120 of 200