Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Leon, Leon, Leon, No apology necessary. I take all this as good natured fun. If w...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Leon, Leon, Leon,

No apology necessary. I take all this as good natured fun. If we can't rib each other every once in awhile, then we've lost out sense of humor and are taking this way to serious. Besides, your Texans may eventually take a fall, and I won't hesitate to rib you.

Now back to our regularly scheduled "ribbing".

God bless!!

--hide--
Linda....you are correct. Even Leon knows they won't go 16 and 0. However....will they make it to the Super Bowl this time? Maybe!

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: For the weekend games ending Monday, October 1st, I got 11 right. Thank you Cowboys especially Mr....
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

For the weekend games ending Monday, October 1st, I got 11 right. Thank you Cowboys especially Mr. Romo for letting me down and you had the stage all to yourself on Monday evening. Sheesh!! I did however enjoy watching the cheerleaders.

This week, the Cowboys, Lions, Raiders and the Buccaneers all have byes for a total of 14 games.

It is a shame the Lions don't have a bye week after Thanksgiving because they are going to need some extra down time. You see after their game on Thanksgiving, the Texans will brand the shape of Texas into their behinds - so thus the cooling period. Linda, are you reading me?

Once again, home teams in bold.

This week, I will see wait and see which games Dave has chosen for upsets.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cardinals over the Rams

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bengals
over the Dolphins

Packers over the Colts

Ravens over the Chiefs

Giants
over the Browns

Eagles over the Steelers

Falcons over the Redskins

Seahawks over the Panthers

Bears over the Jaguars

Vikings
over the Titans

Broncos over the Patriots

49ers
over the Bills

Sunday Evening

Chargers over the Saints

Monday, October 8, 2012

Texans over the Jets

I wish everyone well in their picks.

Blessings to all,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

Thank you for the picks.The Cowboys have a MAJOR problem on offense;it begins with the quarterback and works its' way through the line,backs,and receivers.

I with you on the Thanksgiving Day prediction.

All The Best,

Gerard

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Here we go...hopefully more legible this week: Thursday, October 4, 2012<...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Here we go...hopefully more legible this week:

Rams over the Cardinals

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bengals
over the Dolphins

Packers over the Colts

Ravens over the Chiefs

Giants
over the Browns

Steelers over the Eagles (Eagles will be slowed down this week)

Redskins over the Falcons

Panthers over the Seahawks

Bears over the Jaguars

Vikings
over the Titans

Patriots over the Broncos

49ers
over the Bills

Sunday Evening

Saints over Chargers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Texans over the Jets

--hide--

Jerry,

Thank you for the picks.A word of caution...I agree with ALL of them. biggrin laughing

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) I can only hope I do better this week. One good thing, I don't have to pick the Cowbo...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

[quote] I can only hope I do better this week. One good thing, I don't have to pick the Cowboys or Lions. Might increase might point value.

Cardinals over the Rams

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bengals
over the Dolphins

Packers over the Colts

Chiefs over the Ravens

Giants
over the Browns

Eagles over the Steelers

Redskins over the Falcons

Seahawks over the Panthers

Bears over the Jaguars

Vikings
over the Titans

Patriots over the Broncos

49ers
over the Bills

Sunday Evening

Chargers over the Saints

Monday, October 8, 2012

Texans over the Jets

Good luck to all with your picks this week.

P.S. Dave, ain't NO WAY I'm going with special pics this week, unless my picks already include one of your special picks.

--hide--

Linda,

Thank you for the picks.I enjoyed the Vikings win,but was miserable with the Cowboys loss.Good luck this week.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: OUR NEWSPAPER HEADLINES SHOULD HAVE READ: "COWBOYS MAULED BY BEARS" (The sho...

OUR NEWSPAPER HEADLINES SHOULD HAVE READ: "COWBOYS MAULED BY BEARS"

(The should have known better than to wear "peashooters" in their holsters to hunt bears!)

Mr Romo makes one mistake over...and over...and over again. He NEVER sees the safety coming over to make the play. Or...worse, underestimates their closing speed. This looks more and more like a 7-9 season. And Mr Jones should fire himself as GM

--hide--

It was a pitiful performance and painful to watch.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Maria-846262 said: This was not a real upset, but the win of the Broncos over the Raiders was a little surprising an...
(Quote) Maria-846262 said:

This was not a real upset, but the win of the Broncos over the Raiders was a little surprising and certainly welcome. The loss of of Green Bay to the Seahawks was a real shocker, especially when it was due to an official's oversight and inexperience. That call to allow it to happen was just plain wrong and it should have not stood.

--hide--

Maria,

You are correct about that Monday Night game.The league was trying to cover for the inexperienced officials.

I thought the Raiders would take the game,with the Broncos.Welcome to the thread and we hope you enjoy it.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Do the Rams look good this week? John, they so good that here is my pick for Thursday night foot...
(Quote) David-562122 said:

Do the Rams look good this week? John, they so good that here is my pick for Thursday night football.

Thursday night game

RAMS over Cardinals (Upset Special)
--hide--

I agree with you,Dave.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Thanks Jerry! I actually enjoy doing it. Thanks to Gerald too for letting me do this on ...
(Quote) David-562122 said:

Thanks Jerry! I actually enjoy doing it.

Thanks to Gerald too for letting me do this on HIS thread.
--hide--

It's a pleasure to see new innovations,David.

Question...Did you post the season totals this week?

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Leon, Leon, Leon, No apology ne...

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Leon, Leon, Leon,

No apology necessary. I take all this as good natured fun. If we can't rib each other every once in awhile, then we've lost out sense of humor and are taking this way to serious. Besides, your Texans may eventually take a fall, and I won't hesitate to rib you.

Now back to our regularly scheduled "ribbing".

God bless!!

Linda....you are correct. Even Leon knows they won't go 16 and 0. However....will they make it to the Super Bowl this time? Maybe!

--hide--

Jerry,

I was not sure if Linda would take this as ribbing so I wanted to make sure I did not hurt her feelings. I would never do that much less of even thinking about doing it.

Jerry, absolutely the Texans will not go undefeated. In fact before the season, I was hoping they would finish the season 12 - 4, win their division (which should not be difficult), and get home-field advantage through the playoffs.........and going to the Super Bowl would be ever so sweet. In the meantime, there are so many more challenges that lie ahead for the Texans.

Jerry, aside from the Texans, somehow we have to get the Cowboys on track. I don't like seeing NFC teams in the playoffs with the Cowboys not being in the mix.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Oct 4th 2012 new
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: It's a pleasure to see new innovations,David. Question...Did you po...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

It's a pleasure to see new innovations,David.

Question...Did you post the season totals this week?

--hide--

Hi Gerard, yes they have been posted. Scroll back a couple of pages.
Posts 121 - 130 of 200