Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: "So Michael Vick said this week that he has gotten himself a dog......
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

"So Michael Vick said this week that he has gotten himself a dog......

--hide--

Please say this isn't true!

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Here is another one: Randy White an All-Pro defensive tackle for the Cowboys was sort of our &quo...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Here is another one: Randy White an All-Pro defensive tackle for the Cowboys was sort of our "team bouncer" The guy could bench press 500lbs and could not be stopped one on one. And he was tough. One time we were playing I think the Eagles and our star running back Tony Dorsett was tackled roughly (thrown down like a body slam) by the Dallas sideline. The linebacker who tackled him stood over him and said something to the effect: "I have more of that for you after the game" White was right there and heard what he said. He went up to the player and it was rumored he said, "Yeah, well you'll have to come through me first!" The player walked away~

--hide--

I remember that guy.He was a very good player.

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: My best memory was watching my favorite player-Jack Youngblood-#85-when I was a boy. I remember him sack...
(Quote) David-562122 said: My best memory was watching my favorite player-Jack Youngblood-#85-when I was a boy. I remember him sacking Roger Staubach which was never an easy task. He started in the Superbowl with a broken leg--all heart.
--hide--

Jack Youngblood was a GREAT player...possibly the best defensive lineman,of all-time!!!!! If I was to start a team,back at that time,he would be my first choice... crossfingers

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: (Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Here is another one: Randy White an All-Pro de...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Quote:
Jerry-730726 said:

Here is another one: Randy White an All-Pro defensive tackle for the Cowboys was sort of our "team bouncer" The guy could bench press 500lbs and could not be stopped one on one. And he was tough. One time we were playing I think the Eagles and our star running back Tony Dorsett was tackled roughly (thrown down like a body slam) by the Dallas sideline. The linebacker who tackled him stood over him and said something to the effect: "I have more of that for you after the game" White was right there and heard what he said. He went up to the player and it was rumored he said, "Yeah, well you'll have to come through me first!" The player walked away~

I remember that guy.He was a very good player.

--hide--

Gerard,

If I am not mistaken, everyone is 0 - 1 going into Sunday's games. I believe everyone chose the Steelers on Thursday.

I look so forward to the Packers/Texans Sunday evening. The early game here is the Cowboys/Ravens.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: "So Michael Vick said this week that he has...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

"So Michael Vick said this week that he has gotten himself a dog......

Please say this isn't true!

--hide--
Way to go Jerry, you sucked all the funny out of the joke!!!

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,If I am not mistaken, everyone is 0 - 1 going into Sunday's games. I be...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

If I am not mistaken, everyone is 0 - 1 going into Sunday's games. I believe everyone chose the Steelers on Thursday.

I look so forward to the Packers/Texans Sunday evening. The early game here is the Cowboys/Ravens.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

I believe that you are correct and hope the Texans beat the Packers! I usually go to the sportsbar on Sundays,but won't be there tomorrow.I'm sure that Rams/Dolphins followed by Giants/49ers,will be the games,here.If the Vikings win,I will be a happy camper.

Oct 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Way to go Jerry, you sucked all the funny out of the joke!!!
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Way to go Jerry, you sucked all the funny out of the joke!!!

--hide--

I thought it was pretty good,Linda!

Oct 13th 2012 new

I wish everyone the best of luck,this week.

Oct 13th 2012 new

It's almost time for kickoff!

Oct 13th 2012 new

Enjoy your game.

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200