Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Sep 25th 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: The refs 'slew" the call.
(Quote) David-562122 said:

The refs 'slew" the call.
--hide--
Gee Dave, I didn't see any real refs!! eyepopping shhh

Sep 25th 2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: The top two players with the most correct picks before the Super Bowl (after the conference championship...
(Quote) David-562122 said: The top two players with the most correct picks before the Super Bowl (after the conference championships) will square off in CM Salvation Bowl I. The #1 player will have his or her choice of taking the favorite in the Super Bowl and laying the points or taking the underdog with the points. Points will be determined by the Vegas spread on the Friday prior to the game. The #2 player must take the underdog and points if the #1 player takes the favorite, or must take the favorite and give the points if the #1 player takes the underdog.

Also, double points will be given for playoff and conference championship games. So if you can keep close enough through the regular season, you have a chance to get into the top two spots with the double points.

I'm also going to designate certain games each week which will count towards upset specials. If you pick an upset special you get 2 points for the correct pick. Stay tuned for the three upset special choices.

Jerry if you wish to change your picks and go with an upset special, just let us know before Thursday night game.
--hide--
Just now saw this. So the upset has to replace our other picks?

Sep 25th 2012 new

Never mind Dave I know what you meant. I'll change my "Falcons" pick to the winner being the Panthers. I think they have the best chance for playing spoiler. This team (the Panthers) seems to do this every year too!

Sep 25th 2012 new

Hello to all,

Well, I am game again to choose my projected winners. Dave was right. Thanks to the Seahawks, I finished under .500 with 7 wins.

I like Dave's idea of picking an upset each week. Mine is included.

OK - here I go and as always, home teams in bold:

Please note the bye weeks start this week. The Colts and Steelers are idle.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ravens
over the Browns

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Panthers over the Falcons - this will be my upset pick.

Patriots over the Bills

Vikings over the Lions

Texans
over the Titans

Chiefsover the Chargers

49ers over the Jets

Seahawks over the Rams

Cardinals over the Dolphins

Broncosover the Raiders

Bengals over the Jaguars

Packers over the Saints

Redskins over the Buccaneers

Sunday Evening

Eagles
over the Giants

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dem Cowboysover da Bears

In case you have not head, the NFL Officiating Department reviewed the video of the final play of the Packers vs. Seahawks. They supported the decision not to overturn the on-field ruling following the instant replay review. Ain't that grand.

Good luck to all.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Sep 25th 2012 new

Linda's Laity....Week 4....

Home Teams are bolded!!

Thursday Sept. 27th

Browns over Ravens

Sunday Sept. 30th

Chiefs over Chargers

49ers over Jets

Rams over Seahawks

Panthers over Falcons

Lions over Vikings

Patroits over Bills

Titans over Texans

Bengals over Jaguars

Dolphins over Cardinals

Raiders over Broncos

Redskins over Buccaneers

Packers over Saints

Sunday evening

Giants over Eagles

Monday Oct. 1st

Cowboys over Bears

I decided to go with all three upset picks. Thought I couldn't do any worse than in previous weeks, plus, I need the extra points. laughing laughing

Good luck to all this week.

Sep 25th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Lastly....were my picks readable? They are in ALL caps
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Lastly....were my picks readable? They are in ALL caps

--hide--

I can make your picks out Jerry. I have you down for the Panthers upset over Falcons.
Sep 25th 2012 new
(Quote) David-562122 said: Okay owners, here are the three designated upset specials for Week #4. If you pick the upset and are correct then ...
(Quote) David-562122 said: Okay owners, here are the three designated upset specials for Week #4. If you pick the upset and are correct then you get 2 points for the pick. You get no points if you are incorrect. You can pick one, two, or all three upset specials if you want.

This week asks the question: Who will fall from the ranks of the unbeaten?

Upset special choices:

Sunday games

Panthers at Falcons

Dolphins at Cardinals

Titans at Texans

The teams you must select are listed in bold type. All favorites are at home this week, making this an especially gutsy play.
--hide--

I should point out that you don't have to pick an upset special if you don't want to. So Jerry , Leon, and Linda...if you weren't aware if this and don't wish to go with the upset pick please let me know.
Sep 25th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Linda's Laity....Week 4.... Home Teams are bolded!!
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Linda's Laity....Week 4....

Home Teams are bolded!!

Thursday Sept. 27th

Browns over Ravens

Sunday Sept. 30th

Chiefs over Chargers

49ers over Jets

Rams over Seahawks

Panthers over Falcons

Lions over Vikings

Patroits over Bills

Titans over Texans

Bengals over Jaguars

Dolphins over Cardinals

Raiders over Broncos

Redskins over Buccaneers

Packers over Saints

Sunday evening

Giants over Eagles

Monday Oct. 1st

I like your style Linda! Go for it!

Cowboys over Bears

I decided to go with all three upset picks. Thought I couldn't do any worse than in previous weeks, plus, I need the extra points.

Good luck to all this week.

--hide--
Sep 25th 2012 new
I like your style Linda! Go for it!
Sep 25th 2012 new
OMG, so much activity this evening. I took a big drop in W3. I'll look at the posts in depth tomorrow and submit my picks then. I like the Seattle Slew branding. :)
Posts 51 - 60 of 200