Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

09/26/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I guess since the 4th or 5th grade....I've been partial to the "STAR" on the helmet...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I guess since the 4th or 5th grade....I've been partial to the "STAR" on the helmet!

--hide--

It's a great helmet!

09/26/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Do we get extra points for repeatedly having bad weeks?? If so, I might have a chance.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Do we get extra points for repeatedly having bad weeks?? If so, I might have a chance.

--hide--

Nice try... laughing

09/26/2012 new
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Leon, We are in theh same boat,again.I added my own upset special for t...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Leon,

We are in theh same boat,again.I added my own upset special for this week,but since it's not an official choice,I opt out of receiving the extra point.

I wish you good luck.

Gerard

--hide--

I was thinking about letting the player pick his own upset special but it might get complicated logistically for me to keep track of. The three games that I'll be selecting each week for the bonus points will be ines involving teams with the best record and/or teams with the worst record...This way there is some objective criteria for picking the three games for the upset choices each week.
09/26/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Okay owners, here are the three designated upset specials for Week #4. If you pick the upset and are cor...
(Quote) David-562122 said: Okay owners, here are the three designated upset specials for Week #4. If you pick the upset and are correct then you get 2 points for the pick. You get no points if you are incorrect. You can pick one, two, or all three upset specials if you want.

This week asks the question: Who will fall from the ranks of the unbeaten?

Upset special choices:

Sunday games

Panthers at Falcons

Dolphins at Cardinals

Titans at Texans

The teams you must select are listed in bold type. All favorites are at home this week, making this an especially gutsy play.
--hide--

OK, here's my picks for this week ... hopefully a little better this time ... too many OT games last week:

BALTIMORE over Cleveland

NE over Buffalo

HOUSTON take Tennessee

SAN DIEGO over Kansas City

DETROIT defeat Minnesota

ATLANTA over Carolina

SEATTLE over St. Louis

SAN FRANCISCO over New York Jets

ARIZONA over Miami

DENVER take Oakland

CINCINNATI over Jacksonville

GREEN BAY over New Orleans

TAMPA BAY over Washington

NEW YORK GIANTS over Philidelphia

DALLAS over Chicago

09/26/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: It's a long season Nancy. I'm sure everyone will have a bad week at least once.
(Quote) David-562122 said:

It's a long season Nancy. I'm sure everyone will have a bad week at least once.
--hide--

Thanks David ... It's a lot of fun regardless of how I do. I'm sure I'll have more weeks that are below 50%.

09/27/2012 new

Predeictions for Week Four:

Ravens flock past the Browns,27-20.

Falcons fly past the Panthers,30-21.

Patriots upend the Bills,31-23.

Chiefs unplug the Chargers,26-17.

Seahawks shear the Rams,34-22.

Texans outweigh the Titans,29-20.

Bengals bite the Jaguars,28-23.

Vikings tame the Lions,27-24.

49ers halt the Jets,35-17.

Cardinals attack the Dolphins,31-14.

Raiders tougher than the Broncos,28-25.

Saints outlast the Packers,34-33.

Buccaneers swab the decks with the Redskins,21-12.

Eagles land on top of the Giants,24-21.

Cowboys escape the Bears,24-23.

09/27/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Predeictions for Week Four: Ravens flock past the Browns,27-20. Falcons fl...

--hide--

My last post should have read:Predictions for Week Four

09/27/2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: Predeictions for Week Four: Ravens flock past the Browns,27-20. Falcons fl...

--hide--

Gerard,

You are a real picker. Not only do you give very descriptive words of how one team should win over the other but you even get into the scores. Ever been a bookie? laughing

By the way, the NFL and the officials union have an agreement. The regular officials will officiate at Thursday's Ravens/Brown game and the weekend games except for the Lions/Vikings. That game will have the same officials as the Packers/Seahawks. laughing Just joshing with you. Everything will be copacetic until one of the regulars makes a wrong call. laughing

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

09/27/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,You are a real picker. Not only do you give very descriptive words of how o...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

You are a real picker. Not only do you give very descriptive words of how one team should win over the other but you even get into the scores. Ever been a bookie?

By the way, the NFL and the officials union have an agreement. The regular officials will officiate at Thursday's Ravens/Brown game and the weekend games except for the Lions/Vikings. That game will have the same officials as the Packers/Seahawks. Just joshing with you. Everything will be copacetic until one of the regulars makes a wrong call.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Leon, Leon, Leon,

You trying to stir up trouble again? This ole' gal is not takin' the bait. eyepopping rolling eyes laughing laughing

09/27/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,You are a real picker. No...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

You are a real picker. Not only do you give very descriptive words of how one team should win over the other but you even get into the scores. Ever been a bookie?

By the way, the NFL and the officials union have an agreement. The regular officials will officiate at Thursday's Ravens/Brown game and the weekend games except for the Lions/Vikings. That game will have the same officials as the Packers/Seahawks. Just joshing with you. Everything will be copacetic until one of the regulars makes a wrong call.

Blessings,

Leon

Leon, Leon, Leon,

You trying to stir up trouble again? This ole' gal is not takin' the bait.

--hide--

Linda,

Just can't slip one by you.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Posts 71 - 80 of 200