Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Sep 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,You are a real picker. Not only do you give very descriptive words of how o...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

You are a real picker. Not only do you give very descriptive words of how one team should win over the other but you even get into the scores. Ever been a bookie?

By the way, the NFL and the officials union have an agreement. The regular officials will officiate at Thursday's Ravens/Brown game and the weekend games except for the Lions/Vikings. That game will have the same officials as the Packers/Seahawks. Just joshing with you. Everything will be copacetic until one of the regulars makes a wrong call.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

Thank you for the kind words.When I was a young lad,living in New York,the newspaper prognosticator would give you a game capsule and the score.I always thought that was so cool!Although,I've never been a bookie,I have placed bets on games.

The regular referees will be a most welcome sight.Even when they do foul things up,they have the KNOWLEDGE and experience to call for a group huddle and fix things.

Good luck this week...here's to your Texans and my Vikings. highfive

All The Best,

Gerard

Sep 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

You are a real picker. Not only do you give very descriptive words of how one team should win over the other but you even get into the scores. Ever been a bookie?

By the way, the NFL and the officials union have an agreement. The regular officials will officiate at Thursday's Ravens/Brown game and the weekend games except for the Lions/Vikings. That game will have the same officials as the Packers/Seahawks. Just joshing with you. Everything will be copacetic until one of the regulars makes a wrong call.

Blessings,

Leon

Leon, Leon, Leon,

You trying to stir up trouble again? This ole' gal is not takin' the bait.

Linda,

Just can't slip one by you.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
See Leon,

I'm not just another pretty face, I gots brains too. Not so slow on the uptake. wink laughing laughing

Sep 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: <...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

Blessings,

Leon

Leon, Leon, Leon,

You trying to stir up trouble again? This ole' gal is not takin' the bait.

Linda,

Just can't slip one by you.

Blessings,

Leon

See Leon,

I'm not just another pretty face, I gots brains too. Not so slow on the uptake.

--hide--

Linda,

You are a not just a pretty face but a beautiful face. Yes, I know you have brains - lots of them.........and that's a fact. smile

I better watch myself as I may get accused of flirting in a football thread. laughing One for the pinkie room.

Blessings, Praying hug rose wave

Leon

Sep 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Gerard,You are a real picker. N...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Gerard,

Blessings,

Leon

Leon,

Thank you for the kind words.When I was a young lad,living in New York,the newspaper prognosticator would give you a game capsule and the score.I always thought that was so cool!Although,I've never been a bookie,I have placed bets on games.

The regular referees will be a most welcome sight.Even when they do foul things up,they have the KNOWLEDGE and experience to call for a group huddle and fix things.

Good luck this week...here's to your Texans and my Vikings.

All The Best,

Gerard

--hide--

Gerard,

I agree with you on the officials. I wish your Vikings, Linda's Lions and Jerry's Cowboys all the best this weekend. May everyone's favorite team win.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Sep 28th 2012 new

Amen!! Praying My Colts aren't playing, but Peyton is. My next two favorites are playing each other, Aaron Rogers against Drew Brees (Purdue Alumini ... Boiler-Up!)

Sep 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-513644 said: Amen!! My Colts aren't playing, but Peyton is. My next two favorites are playing each other, ...
(Quote) Nancy-513644 said:

Amen!! My Colts aren't playing, but Peyton is. My next two favorites are playing each other, Aaron Rogers against Drew Brees (Purdue Alumini ... Boiler-Up!)

--hide--
A friend of mine's daughter went to school with him Nancy...and said he was called "Cool Brees"

Sep 30th 2012 new
He and his wife have been loyal alumni.
Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-513644 said: He and his wife have been loyal alumni.
(Quote) Nancy-513644 said: He and his wife have been loyal alumni.
--hide--
Nancy I followed him in high school because he is from Austin, Texas and took Austin Westlake to the state championship. That team went 16-0! Purdue was the only big school that overlooked his size (not quite 6 ft) and looked at him being a winner. Kudos to the "Boilermakers"!

Oct 2nd 2012 new

For the weekend games ending Monday, October 1st, I got 11 right. Thank you Cowboys especially Mr. Romo for letting me down and you had the stage all to yourself on Monday evening. Sheesh!! I did however enjoy watching the cheerleaders.

This week, the Cowboys, Lions, Raiders and the Buccaneers all have byes for a total of 14 games.

It is a shame the Lions don't have a bye week after Thanksgiving because they are going to need some extra down time. You see after their game on Thanksgiving, the Texans will brand the shape of Texas into their behinds - so thus the cooling period. Linda, are you reading me? laughing laughing

Once again, home teams in bold.

This week, I will see wait and see which games Dave has chosen for upsets.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cardinals over the Rams

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bengals
over the Dolphins

Packers over the Colts

Ravens over the Chiefs

Giants
over the Browns

Eagles over the Steelers

Falcons over the Redskins

Seahawks over the Panthers

Bears over the Jaguars

Vikings
over the Titans

Broncos over the Patriots

49ers
over the Bills

Sunday Evening

Chargers over the Saints

Monday, October 8, 2012

Texans over the Jets

I wish everyone well in their picks.

Blessings to all, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Oct 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: For the weekend games ending Monday, October 1st, I got 11 right. Thank you Cowboys especially Mr....

For the weekend games ending Monday, October 1st, I got 11 right. Thank you Cowboys especially Mr. Romo for letting me down and you had the stage all to yourself on Monday evening. Sheesh!! I did however enjoy watching the cheerleaders.

This week, the Cowboys, Lions, Raiders and the Buccaneers all have byes for a total of 14 games.

It is a shame the Lions don't have a bye week after Thanksgiving because they are going to need some extra down time. You see after their game on Thanksgiving, the Texans will brand the shape of Texas into their behinds - so thus the cooling period. Linda, are you reading me?

Once again, home teams in bold.

This week, I will see wait and see which games Dave has chosen for upsets.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cardinals over the Rams

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bengals
over the Dolphins

Packers over the Colts

Ravens over the Chiefs

Giants
over the Browns

Eagles over the Steelers

Falcons over the Redskins

Seahawks over the Panthers

Bears over the Jaguars

Vikings
over the Titans

Broncos over the Patriots

49ers
over the Bills

Sunday Evening

Chargers over the Saints

Monday, October 8, 2012

Texans over the Jets

I wish everyone well in their picks.

Blessings to all,

Leon

--hide--
Hi Leon,

I'm reading you loud and clear. I couldn't agree with you more regarding those Cowboys and Lions. Both games gave me a bad case of indigestion. sad cowboy Lion hissyfit

I'm truly happy you at least had the cheerleaders to comfort you. Me....not so much. laughing laughing

The only delimia I now face is which team to pick when the Cowboys and Lions play each other. Oh wait, I'm loyal to the Cowboys. Problem solved. tongue cowboy Bow

Posts 81 - 90 of 200