Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 15th 2012 new

Hi MaryEllen and Brenda! wave wave

I don't have any spiked pudding but hope these will help.

cookie hug cookie hug cookie hug cookie hug

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hi MaryEllen and Brenda! I don't have any spiked pudding but hope these will help. ...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Hi MaryEllen and Brenda!

I don't have any spiked pudding but hope these will help.

--hide--

hug hug cookie cookie cookie hug hug Yes that sure helps. How are you tonight?
Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yeah I could use some tonight....my car is still not done. I have been driving a loaner for a w...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Yeah I could use some tonight....my car is still not done. I have been driving a loaner for a week....I guess the loaner isn't terrible since it is a new Passat but I miss my Jetta....
--hide--
I soooooooo understand. My car was in the shop tis weekend. Went in fpr an inspection sticker $480.00 later I get the inspection sticker. OUCH!!! I could add an Mary Ellen's Mishap story to this as well but I don;t feel like writing that much laughing laughing boggled

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yes that sure helps. How are you tonight?

Yes that sure helps. How are you tonight?
--hide--

I am fine. How about you?

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I am fine. How about you?
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

I am fine. How about you?

--hide--

Doing ok tonight.... biggrin
Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I soooooooo understand. My car was in the shop tis weekend. Went in fpr an inspection sticker $480.00 later...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I soooooooo understand. My car was in the shop tis weekend. Went in fpr an inspection sticker $480.00 later I get the inspection sticker. OUCH!!! I could add an Mary Ellen's Mishap story to this as well but I don;t feel like writing that much

--hide--

Well mine is covered under the Car Warranty & the loaner car is free so I guess waiting could be far worse.... scratchchin
Oct 15th 2012 new

BARBARA!!! Oh thanks...Cookies and hugs always make things better. hug wave

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Well mine is covered under the Car Warranty & the loaner car is free so I guess waiting coul...

Well mine is covered under the Car Warranty & the loaner car is free so I guess waiting could be far worse....
--hide--
Well the next step for me is to have work from a dealer on a recalled part. Waitng for them to call me when the part is in then I will be waiting for my car like you. I'll be glad when all the car stuff is doen with.

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I soooooooo understand. My car was in the shop tis weekend. Went in fpr an inspection sticker...

I soooooooo understand. My car was in the shop tis weekend. Went in fpr an inspection sticker $480.00 later I get the inspection sticker. OUCH!!! I could add an Mary Ellen's Mishap story to this as well but I don;t feel like writing that much

--hide--

Yikes! At least now you know your car is safe. hug

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well the next step for me is to have work from a dealer on a recalled part. Waitng for them t...

Well the next step for me is to have work from a dealer on a recalled part. Waitng for them to call me when the part is in then I will be waiting for my car like you. I'll be glad when all the car stuff is doen with.

--hide--

Hope this all goes quickly for you.

Posts 121 - 130 of 200