Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

10/15/2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well the next step for me is to have work from a dealer on a recalled part. Waitng for them to call me when...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Well the next step for me is to have work from a dealer on a recalled part. Waitng for them to call me when the part is in then I will be waiting for my car like you. I'll be glad when all the car stuff is doen with.

--hide--

Yikes I bet you will be glad when the car stuff is done. Mine had a small problem with one part of the Panoramic sun roof....somehow I am thinking the car repair guys week has been a lot worse than mine.... eyepopping laughing
10/15/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yikes I bet you will be glad when the car stuff is done. Mine had a small problem with one part ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Yikes I bet you will be glad when the car stuff is done. Mine had a small problem with one part of the Panoramic sun roof....somehow I am thinking the car repair guys week has been a lot worse than mine....
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing

10/15/2012 new

--hide--

scratchchin shhh mischievous They had to take both parts of the sun roof out & loosen the headliner just to replace the seal that mal-functioned..... eyepopping
10/15/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hope this all goes quickly for you.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Hope this all goes quickly for you.

--hide--
I hope so too. I always get so anxious when I have to have someting done to my car. Of course the brakes needing to be done when I only went in for a sticker was a big shock to the system. Again it is at times like this I miss MA. I would have been given a rejections sticker and 21 days to get the work done.

10/15/2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I hope so too. I always get so anxious when I have to have someting done to my car. Of course the brakes ne...

I hope so too. I always get so anxious when I have to have someting done to my car. Of course the brakes needing to be done when I only went in for a sticker was a big shock to the system. Again it is at times like this I miss MA. I would have been given a rejections sticker and 21 days to get the work done.

--hide--

hug hug That does not sound like my idea of fun..... Praying
10/15/2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I hope so too. I always get so anxious when I have to have someting done to my car. Of course...

--hide--

I wish PA did that. When I lived in Florida they didn't have car inspections. Some of the cars on the road were scary.shocked

10/15/2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I wish PA did that. When I lived in Florida they didn't have car inspections. Some of the cars ...

I wish PA did that. When I lived in Florida they didn't have car inspections. Some of the cars on the road were scary.

--hide--

Oklahoma quit inspecting cars several years ago & I saw one on the road earlier today that looking kinda scary.... scratchchin
10/15/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: That does not sound like my idea of fun.....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

That does not sound like my idea of fun.....
--hide--
No but as Barb said at least I know it is safe. So I think we all need a drink

Cheers! for my car troubles

Cheers!For your car troubles

Cheers! For Barbara because she is our friend. biggrin

10/15/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I wish PA did that. When I lived in Florida they didn't have car inspections. Some ...

I wish PA did that. When I lived in Florida they didn't have car inspections. Some of the cars on the road were scary.

--hide--
I'm sure. eyepopping laughing laughing laughing

10/15/2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: No but as Barb said at least I know it is safe. So I think we all need a drink for my c...

No but as Barb said at least I know it is safe. So I think we all need a drink

for my car troubles

For your car troubles

For Barbara because she is our friend.

--hide--

Thanks I think I needed that.... fluffy
Posts 131 - 140 of 200