Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

10/15/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: They had to take both p...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

They had to take both parts of the sun roof out & loosen the headliner just to replace the seal that mal-functioned.....
--hide--
Oh no!!! Well that is important you don't want the rain coming in on you as you're driving. eyepopping laughing laughing laughing

10/15/2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: No but as Barb said at least I know it is safe. So I think we all need a drink for...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

No but as Barb said at least I know it is safe. So I think we all need a drink

for my car troubles

For your car troubles

For Barbara because she is our friend.

--hide--

Thanks. I had my share of car problems a few weeks ago.

10/15/2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Oh no!!! Well that is important you don't want the rain coming in on you as you're driving.

Oh no!!! Well that is important you don't want the rain coming in on you as you're driving.

--hide--

Yeah It wasn't leaking yet, but the idea is to get it fixed before it leaks.... biggrin wink
10/15/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Thanks. I had my share of car problems a few weeks ago.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Thanks. I had my share of car problems a few weeks ago.

--hide--
Yes you did. and some big ones. hug

10/15/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yeah It wasn't leaking yet, but the idea is to get it fixed before it leaks....

Yeah It wasn't leaking yet, but the idea is to get it fixed before it leaks....
--hide--
EXACTLY!!!

10/15/2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Yeah It wasn't leaking yet, but the idea is to get it fixed before it leaks....

--hide--

The sun roof goes all the way back to over the back seat of this car so the sun roof is slightly larger than a normal one... tongue
10/15/2012 new

OK they must be doing some work on the site AGAIN!!! boggled My notification that people are responding to this thread isn't working tonight. scratchchin

10/15/2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OK they must be doing some work on the site AGAIN!!! My notification that people are responding to this th...

OK they must be doing some work on the site AGAIN!!! My notification that people are responding to this thread isn't working tonight.

--hide--

It does seem to be moving a bit slower than normal tonight....
10/15/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: The sun roof goes all the way back to over the back seat of this car so the sun...

The sun roof goes all the way back to over the back seat of this car so the sun roof is slightly larger than a normal one...
--hide--
Very nice. I would love a sun roof in my car. But I do like may Saturn Ion a lot.

10/15/2012 new

--hide--

Very important to get leaks fixed before it sounds like a faucet running as you are putting gas into the car!

Posts 141 - 150 of 200