Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: It does seem to be moving a bit slower than normal tonight....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

It does seem to be moving a bit slower than normal tonight....
--hide--
It is...I keep waiting to get the notification and I don't then when I check four posts have gone by. scratchchin

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Very nice. I would love a sun roof in my car. But I do like may Saturn Ion a lot.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Very nice. I would love a sun roof in my car. But I do like may Saturn Ion a lot.

--hide--

I like my car, but will be happy when I can get a new to me car.

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Very important to get leaks fixed before it sounds like a faucet running as you are put...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Very important to get leaks fixed before it sounds like a faucet running as you are putting gas into the car!

--hide--
OMGosh that must have been terrible and scary.

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Very nice. I would love a sun roof in my car. But I do like may Saturn Ion a lot.

Very nice. I would love a sun roof in my car. But I do like may Saturn Ion a lot.

--hide--

Thanks I really do love my car...it rides really well & the sun roof just makes me happy.... biggrin
Oct 15th 2012 new

--hide--

And why can't you put a sunroof on a Saturn? eyebrow You'd be surprised what a little motivation and a good saw can do! eyepopping

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I like my car, but will be happy when I can get a new to me car.

--hide--

hug Hopefully that will be soon....
Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: And why can't you put a sunroof on a Saturn? You'd be surprised what a little mo...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

And why can't you put a sunroof on a Saturn? You'd be surprised what a little motivation and a good saw can do!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing I would like to see that one...
Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: OMGosh that must have been terrible and scary.

OMGosh that must have been terrible and scary.

--hide--

Something I don't ever want to have to deal with again.

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I like my car, but will be happy when I can get a new to me car.

--hide--
I completely understand. I'm hoping I can get another 3 years out of this one and then get another new to me car as well. I did get this Saturn Brand new. I would love to be able to do that again but I doubt it will happen. Of course what ever it is it won't be another Saturn since they no longer exist. Too bad to it was a good car.

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Something I don't ever want to have to deal with again.

Something I don't ever want to have to deal with again.

--hide--

eyepopping That is one thing I hope I don't have to face....
Posts 151 - 160 of 200