Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: And why can't you put a sunroof on a Saturn? You'd be surprised what a litt...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

And why can't you put a sunroof on a Saturn? You'd be surprised what a little motivation and a good saw can do!

--hide--
Well I could put one in my Saturn but I would want it workable and not leaking. Not sure my skill set could achieve either of those objectives boggled laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I completely understand. I'm hoping I can get another 3 years out of this one and then get another new ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

I completely understand. I'm hoping I can get another 3 years out of this one and then get another new to me car as well. I did get this Saturn Brand new. I would love to be able to do that again but I doubt it will happen. Of course what ever it is it won't be another Saturn since they no longer exist. Too bad to it was a good car.

--hide--

That is too bad. I know how you can fall in love with a certain car... I am ok with the loaner but it is not my favorite VW Car....
Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Something I don't ever want to have to deal with again.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Something I don't ever want to have to deal with again.

--hide--
I can only imagine. I hope I don't have to.

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: That is too bad. I know how you can fall in love with a certain car... I am ok with the loaner b...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

That is too bad. I know how you can fall in love with a certain car... I am ok with the loaner but it is not my favorite VW Car....
--hide--
Yup that is how I feel about my Saturn. biggrin

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Well I could put one in my Saturn but I would want it workable and not leaking. Not sure my s...

Well I could put one in my Saturn but I would want it workable and not leaking. Not sure my skill set could achieve either of those objectives

--hide--

Oh come on now. You just need the saw, plexi glass, hot glue gun, and duct tape!!! Oh, don't forget the WD40.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yup that is how I feel about my Saturn.

Yup that is how I feel about my Saturn.

--hide--

Hopefully by the time you have to replace yours there will be something out there that you like equally as well. My last car was a Grand Marquis. I really never pictured myself in this type of car till last spring.... biggrin
Oct 15th 2012 new
That's how I do the cooking! tongue
Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Oh come on now. You just need the saw, plexi glass, hot glue gun, and duct tape!!! Oh, ...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Oh come on now. You just need the saw, plexi glass, hot glue gun, and duct tape!!! Oh, don't forget the WD40.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughingYup that is about how I would do it too. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hopefully by the time you have to replace yours there will be something out there that you like ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Hopefully by the time you have to replace yours there will be something out there that you like equally as well. My last car was a Grand Marquis. I really never pictured myself in this type of car till last spring....
--hide--
That is what I am hoping along with Good fortune still coming my way so I can afford a new car.

Oct 15th 2012 new

I need to get some stuff ready for the morning.

Good Night and May God Bless Each of You.

Posts 161 - 170 of 200