Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Hello Barbara. how was your day???
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Hello Barbara. how was your day???

--hide--

It was OK... a little stressful.

Today was my first day by myself. My desk top wasn't set up, I still don't have all of the necessary logins and some of my duties I never did just observed. Sorry for breaking one of your rules. Just give me a drink and I'll be good! laughing

Oct 16th 2012 new

Hi Brenda! Yay for the car!!

Oct 16th 2012 new

ME how was your day?

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hi Barbara, Hi ME I am happy now ===I have my car back, yipppeeeee
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hi Barbara, Hi ME

I am happy now ===I have my car back, yipppeeeee
--hide--
YAY!! lets drink to that. Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Oct 16th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: It was OK... a little stressful.Today was my first day by myself. My desk top wasn't set...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Today was my first day by myself. My desk top wasn't set up, I still don't have all of the necessary logins and some of my duties I never did just observed. Sorry for breaking one of your rules. Just give me a drink and I'll be good!

--hide--

hug hug It will get better soon Barbara Cheers!
Oct 16th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: YAY!! lets drink to that.

YAY!! lets drink to that.

--hide--

sure thing Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!
Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: It was OK... a little stressful.Today was my first day by myself. My desk top w...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Today was my first day by myself. My desk top wasn't set up, I still don't have all of the necessary logins and some of my duties I never did just observed. Sorry for breaking one of your rules. Just give me a drink and I'll be good!

--hide--
laughing laughing laughingThat is OK today it is allowed. Especially since I am going to do the same thing....My day was pretty productive with only one little scare from my client when she tried to kick me in the head while I was driving. eyepopping wide eyed

Oct 16th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That is OK today it is allowed. Especially since I am going to do the same thing....My day was pretty pro...

That is OK today it is allowed. Especially since I am going to do the same thing....My day was pretty productive with only one little scare from my client when she tried to kick me in the head while I was driving.

--hide--

eyepopping hug hug hug Hope your week gets better.
Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: That is OK today it is allowed. Especially since I am going to do the same thing....My day wa...

That is OK today it is allowed. Especially since I am going to do the same thing....My day was pretty productive with only one little scare from my client when she tried to kick me in the head while I was driving.

--hide--

Oh my! eyepopping

Glad you are okay.

Drinks for all we deserve them.

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hope your week gets better.
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Hope your week gets better.
--hide--
Believe it or not today was a good day. I didn't get hurt just a little scared. usually I'm trying not to get bit.

PacMan PacMan PacMan

Posts 181 - 190 of 200