Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Great! How did you spend your day?BTW I am trying to figure out a way to get you to make me ...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Great! How did you spend your day?

BTW I am trying to figure out a way to get you to make me that cake for my birthday in June.

--hide--

I went to Mass this morning & relaxed this afternoon. Hmmm didn't you mention a road trip? I would make that cake whenever you are in town to enjoy it. biggrin
Oct 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I went to Mass this morning & relaxed this afternoon. Hmmm didn't you mention a road tri...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I went to Mass this morning & relaxed this afternoon. Hmmm didn't you mention a road trip? I would make that cake whenever you are in town to enjoy it.
--hide--

Sounds like a great way to spend your birthday.

When the road trip occurs I will be happy to enjoy the cake and your company!

Oct 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Sounds like a great way to spend your birthday.When the road trip occurs I will be happy to e...

Sounds like a great way to spend your birthday.

When the road trip occurs I will be happy to enjoy the cake and your company!

--hide--

It has been a good way to enjoy my Birthday...and I am hoping to meet you in person one day soon. And yes I would be more than happy to bring my cake along.....lol I really love to bake. shhh I also have a recipe for a cheesecake that is so wonderful....baking is one of those things I do to relax, can you tell??
Oct 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: It has been a good way to enjoy my Birthday...and I am hoping to meet you in person one day soon...

It has been a good way to enjoy my Birthday...and I am hoping to meet you in person one day soon. And yes I would be more than happy to bring my cake along.....lol I really love to bake. I also have a recipe for a cheesecake that is so wonderful....baking is one of those things I do to relax, can you tell??
--hide--

I also love to bake. I just need someone to share my baked goods with. I just don't find the clean up part of baking relaxing.

My brother and his family may come for a visit on Saturday to attend a burger bash at my church. I just may have to bake something for dessert. scratchchin

Oct 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I also love to bake. I just need someone to share my baked goods with. I just don't...

I also love to bake. I just need someone to share my baked goods with. I just don't find the clean up part of baking relaxing.

My brother and his family may come for a visit on Saturday to attend a burger bash at my church. I just may have to bake something for dessert.

--hide--

How many sentences in one post can I start with "I just"? embarassed

Oct 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: How many sentences in one post can I start with "I just"?

How many sentences in one post can I start with "I just"?

--hide--

hug It's ok really....and if you want the recipe for my cake I will email it to you later.... tongue
Oct 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: It's ok really....and if you want the recipe for my cake I will email it to you later....

It's ok really....and if you want the recipe for my cake I will email it to you later....
--hide--

Thanks, I would appreciate the recipe!!hug

Oct 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Thanks, I would appreciate the recipe!!

Thanks, I would appreciate the recipe!!

--hide--

sure thing biggrin
Oct 8th 2012 new

wave

Oct 9th 2012 new

waveHELLO EVERYONE. wave wave wave

Sorry I have been away so much but my job has been very demanding of my time. boggled So when I do make it home I I am so exhausted I'm just falling into bed.

Thank you all for the prayers I really appreciate them. hug hug hug

Posts 91 - 100 of 200