Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

Oct 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: It definitely touched my heart - would love to meet you in person one day
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

It definitely touched my heart - would love to meet you in person one day
--hide--
Aww, thank you Brenda. That's very sweet of you. However, I assure that I'm nothing extraordinary, I'm just a humble sinner trying daily to please Our Lord. (most times I fail) When we say in the Mass, "Lord I am not worthy to receive you", I truly mean it. It's something that can easily bring me to tears.

Looks like you're gonna have to set up a CM event in OK. wink hug

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Jerry,

How beautiful and what a gift.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Linda,

Thank you so much for sharing.

God bless

Oct 3rd 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Aww, thank you Brenda. That's very sweet of you. However, I assure that I'm nothing extraordinary, I...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Aww, thank you Brenda. That's very sweet of you. However, I assure that I'm nothing extraordinary, I'm just a humble sinner trying daily to please Our Lord. (most times I fail) When we say in the Mass, "Lord I am not worthy to receive you", I truly mean it. It's something that can easily bring me to tears.

Looks like you're gonna have to set up a CM event in OK.

--hide--

Awe Linda I may just plan a CM - OK in the spring. Think anyone would be interested in visiting the birthplace of Catholicism in Oklahoma??? I could give a great tour of the Old Sacred Heart Mission grounds near Konawa. Beautiful, peaceful & has these thorn bushes that legend has it that Priests brought them over from the Holy Land area & are the same type of thorn's used in the crown of thorns.... scratchchin wink
Oct 12th 2012 new

(I haven't taken the time to read this whole thread)

One day I suddenly felt different, light and better than better. I and racked my brain to figure out how I could have another day just like that one, what was so different about it. I realized I had given up me fear for a moment, my tentative walking on eggshells, when I started to trust God,

When I realized the other shoe would drop, and I would survive that too.

Oct 12th 2012 new

Linda, Bob was there in Spirit.

Oct 12th 2012 new

It sounds like, for many if not all, everything changes when we realize that the Spirit world is more real than the physical, that Love is the 'Real' ingredient in both worlds and it is Love that is the connecting force, the glue that holds both together. Love is the only eternal, never ending, always was and always will be.

(I hold my atheist friends in a big bear hug in prayer right now, knowing they know not what we are graced to know)

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Karen-712407 said: Linda, Bob was there in Spirit.
(Quote) Karen-712407 said:

Linda, Bob was there in Spirit.

--hide--
Hi Karen, wave

I know with all my being that Bob was there with me. Dove

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I never thought I would share this one on CM because it is so special and private.....yet I think...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I never thought I would share this one on CM because it is so special and private.....yet I think ALL should know that dreams can be fulfilling and peaceful.

I had fearful thoughts about how/when the hour would draw near for my Mom to pass away. Her impending death scared me. I had thoughts of "what do I do.....and how do I handle the others?" (my Father included) After all I was the one assigned to coordinate everything including the will.

About a month out....(from her death) I had a dream. I dreamed she and I were walking down a white road. She looked at me as if to say..."Which way do we go?" (for the road led to a crossroads left and right and went on ahead also....up a hill) I said "I don't know Mama" Just as I said this....a lady dressed in white....(you can only guess who!) started walking down the hill towards us. She was beautiful! She had on the gold lame running the entire length of the robes she had on. She walked....but sort of "glided" I said, "Oh Mom....look who is going to show you the way!" So I let go of her and she walked up to her (never looking back but staring up at the white Lady) The Lady in white looked over her shoulder (my Mom's) and stared directly at me. Her lips did not move but there was a type of conveyance. What came from her was: "You don't have to worry about your Mother anymore. I'm going to take care of her" I had goose bumps in the dream then! They both walked forward and up the hill while I waited at the crossroads. Both were engaged in conversation. And the white lady every once in awhile would sort of toss her head back laughing. Her arm was around my Mom's waist and off they went. I was overjoyed and saddened at the same time. Because it was goodbye....and Mom never looked back (guess that was the selfish part of me!) When I awoke there was moisture coming down my cheeks....oops. But I guess the message here is not so much what happened in a dream...but what happened after. The last month I was calm and unafraid....and handled everything. Everything was indeed okay~

--hide--
The one in the dream was dressed in the robes/colors of Fatima...however..somewhere there is a picture of "Our Lady of Mt Carmel" which is very close to the face I saw in the dream. Anybody seen it?

Oct 12th 2012 new

Okay....just sharing now. But here is a video with an image of her about 31 or 32 seconds in. This image is pretty close.
youtu.be

Posts 21 - 30 of 46