Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: baked apple apple pie or pumpkin?
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

baked apple

apple pie or pumpkin?

--hide--


apple pie


caramel or candy apple

Oct 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jason-55847 said: apple piecaramel or candy apple
(Quote) Jason-55847 said:



apple pie


caramel or candy apple

--hide--


caramel apple


Caramel apple or Popcorn ball?

Oct 23rd 2012 new
(Quote) Charles-211696 said: caramel apple Caramel apple or Popcorn ball?
(Quote) Charles-211696 said:




caramel apple




Caramel apple or Popcorn ball?

--hide--


going for a popcorn ball

ballgame or board game?
Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Mische-831256 said: going for a popcorn ball ballgame or board game?
(Quote) Mische-831256 said:

going for a popcorn ball

ballgame or board game?
--hide--

board game

fairy or princess

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: board game fairy or princess
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

board game

fairy or princess

--hide--

princess princess

creaky door or creepy footsteps

spider web or dust bunny

attic or basement

fingernails on chalkboard or shriek-scream

Oct 24th 2012 new
(Quote) Amy-56598 said: princess creaky door or creepy footsteps
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:





princess





creaky door or creepy footsteps





spider web or dust bunny





attic or basement





fingernails on chalkboard or shriek-scream

--hide--


all of the above? LOL

SPIDER WEB which I chased this morning in my classroom. har har har

Will you go for:

real or fake cobwebs?
Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Mische-831256 said: all of the above? LOL SPIDER WEB which I chased this morning in my classroom. har har h...
(Quote) Mische-831256 said:

all of the above? LOL

SPIDER WEB which I chased this morning in my classroom. har har har

Will you go for:

real or fake cobwebs?
--hide--

real are creepier, and come with more accessories as well

candy corn or waxy-chewable-fake- fangs tongue faint

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: real are creepier, and come with more accessories as well candy co...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

real are creepier, and come with more accessories as well

candy corn or waxy-chewable-fake- fangs

candy corn

Hillbilly teeth or fake fangs

--hide--

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: real are creepier, and come with more accessories as well candy co...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

real are creepier, and come with more accessories as well

candy corn or waxy-chewable-fake- fangs

--hide--

Candy corn. I could never stand chewing on wax.

Hilly billy teeth or fake fangs

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Candy corn. I could never stand chewing on wax. Hilly billy teeth or fake fan...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Candy corn. I could never stand chewing on wax.

Hilly billy teeth or fake fangs

--hide--

ummm..........perhaps, . . fangs

hot mulled cider or bubble gum (chewed) (not yours)

hot mulled cider or eggnog

eggnog or bubble gum (same as above)

sorry, don't mean to rush the season (especially not for eggnog)

Posts 151 - 160 of 181