Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: WitchyFrankenstein or Dracula?
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Witchy
Frankenstein or Dracula?

--hide--

afraid or not

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-251045 said: afraid or not
(Quote) Mary-251045 said:

afraid or not

--hide--

not

zombies or mummies

Sep 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: not zombies or mummies
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

not

zombies or mummies

--hide--

mummies

chains or spider webs

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: mummieschains or spider webs
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

mummies

chains or spider webs

--hide--

Spider Webs are actually beautiful to look at.

bats or crows

Oct 1st 2012 new

Crows
Bride Of Frankenstein or Elvira(Mistress Of The Dark)? scratchchin wide eyed shocked

Oct 1st 2012 new

Halloween not important in my life, exept that it marks the beginning of the Celebration of Dia de los Muertos, (Day of the Dead) Nov. 2nd, which is celebrated in Mexico and has for centuries. It is a day where many people take to go visit their dead loved ones in cemeteries everywhere and get together in a family setting to remember their parents, siblings, spouses and other family members that have departed. The celebration is really a very happy reunion of people who celebrate the LIFE (lives) of those they love, who are no longer here. It would seem unorthodox here, but people bring food, drink, flowers and their family members' favorite things to their graves, talk about them, talk to them about how much they miss them. It would seem a little bit like a pagan ritual, since it is an Indian custom, but it is very much a Catholic/Christian celebration celebrated everywhere throughout Mexico.

Oct 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Maria-846262 said: Halloween not important in my life, exept that it marks the beginning of the Celebration of Dia d...
(Quote) Maria-846262 said:

Halloween not important in my life, exept that it marks the beginning of the Celebration of Dia de los Muertos, (Day of the Dead) Nov. 2nd, which is celebrated in Mexico and has for centuries. It is a day where many people take to go visit their dead loved ones in cemeteries everywhere and get together in a family setting to remember their parents, siblings, spouses and other family members that have departed. The celebration is really a very happy reunion of people who celebrate the LIFE (lives) of those they love, who are no longer here. It would seem unorthodox here, but people bring food, drink, flowers and their family members' favorite things to their graves, talk about them, talk to them about how much they miss them. It would seem a little bit like a pagan ritual, since it is an Indian custom, but it is very much a Catholic/Christian celebration celebrated everywhere throughout Mexico.

--hide--

Hello Maria, I am not onto the scary theme myself. I prefer saints , angels, and steampunk over vampires, ghouls, witches, goblins and any evil character anyday myself. Day of the Dead sounds like something I would go for.

Now back to tjis silly game

Elvira

Morticia Adams or Lily Munster

Oct 2nd 2012 new

Lili Munster
Cousin It or Lurch?(Addams Family) wide eyed scratchchin

Oct 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Lili MunsterCousin It or Lurch?(Addams Family)
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Lili Munster
Cousin It or Lurch?(Addams Family)

--hide--

Lurch

M&M's or reese's pieces

Oct 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Lurch M&M's or reese's pieces
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Lurch

M&M's or reese's pieces

--hide--