Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Jason-55847 said: candlesanswer door or not
(Quote) Jason-55847 said:



candles

answer door or not

--hide--


yes? who's there?

come in at your own risk!

ANSWER DOOR! scratchchin

through the door or through the wall?
Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Mische-831256 said: yes? who's there? come in at your own risk! ANSWER DOOR! through th...
(Quote) Mische-831256 said:

yes? who's there?

come in at your own risk!

ANSWER DOOR!

through the door or through the wall?
--hide--

This is driving me "through the wall"

Pirates or Ninjas

Oct 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: This is driving me "through the wall" Pirates or Ninjas
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:



This is driving me "through the wall"



Pirates or Ninjas

--hide--


go pirates! go, go, go, pirates!

LOL laughing

Jack Sparrow or William Turner?

scratchchin
Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Mische-831256 said: go pirates! go, go, go, pirates! LOL Jack Sparrow or William Turner?
(Quote) Mische-831256 said:

go pirates! go, go, go, pirates!

LOL

Jack Sparrow or William Turner?

--hide--


Jack Sparrow

Light up the Night Parade or Daytime Parade (I grew up in the Halloween capital of the world)

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Jack SparrowLight up the Night Parade or Daytime Parade (I grew up in the Hallowe...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:



Jack Sparrow

Light up the Night Parade or Daytime Parade (I grew up in the Halloween capital of the world)

--hide--



Light up the night Parade. Our local night time Halloween Parade has gotten lame :(

Costume with mask or Costume with Face paint?

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Light up the night Parade. Our local night time Halloween Parade has gotten lame :(<...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:




Light up the night Parade. Our local night time Halloween Parade has gotten lame :(

Costume with mask or Costume with Face paint?

--hide--


Face paint, it doesn't fog up my glasses:)


Creaky doors or eerie music?

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Face paint, it doesn't fog up my glasses:)Creaky doors or eerie music?
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:



Face paint, it doesn't fog up my glasses:)


Creaky doors or eerie music?

--hide--


creaky doors shocked


popcorn balls or carmel apples?

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: creaky doors popcorn balls or carmel apples?
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:



creaky doors


popcorn balls or carmel apples?

--hide--



popcorn balls


goblins or ghouls?

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Jack SparrowLight up the Night Parade or Daytime Parade (I grew up in the Hallowe...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:



Jack Sparrow

Light up the Night Parade or Daytime Parade (I grew up in the Halloween capital of the world)

--hide--

Night Parade

cake donuts or halloween decorated cookies

Oct 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Night Parade cake donuts or halloween decorated cookies
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Night Parade

cake donuts or halloween decorated cookies

--hide--


Can't choose, love them sprinkles!

Chocolate candy corn or original?

Posts 81 - 90 of 181