Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

What's cooking # 50

Sep 22nd 2012 new

Well, with all the new icons and a lot of rooms closed, I could not find the cooking thread...so here it is...created....I sent in a ticket, and it was closed and nobody answered me.

Today, I made bagles with cajun shrimp spread....yummy...... goldfish goldfish

Sep 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: Well, with all the new icons and a lot of rooms closed, I could not find the cooking thread......
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

Well, with all the new icons and a lot of rooms closed, I could not find the cooking thread...so here it is...created....I sent in a ticket, and it was closed and nobody answered me.

Today, I made bagles with cajun shrimp spread....yummy......

--hide--

Hi Michelle. The cooking thread hs been in The humor room for a long time. I have not been on it recently. I am living on Chicken soup as I have been sick with a cold. I also have been eating salads and lots of fruit. Not a lot of cooking really except stir fry vegetables and baked chicken..

Sep 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Hi Michelle. The cooking thread hs been in The humor room for a long time
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Hi Michelle. The cooking thread hs been in The humor room for a long time. I have not been on it recently. I am living on Chicken soup as I have been sick with a cold. I also have been eating salads and lots of fruit. Not a lot of cooking really except stir fry vegetables and baked chicken..

--hide--

Which is now known as the "Entertainment and Humor" forum room, with a new icon of a director's clipboard or whatever its called...

Sep 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Hi Michelle. The cooking thread hs bee...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Which is now known as the "Entertainment and Humor" forum room, with a new icon of a director's clipboard or whatever its called...

--hide--

Thank you. I will look for the thread!

Sep 28th 2012 new

Thank you Marian....

Sep 28th 2012 new

Thank you Michael...

Sep 28th 2012 new

Is it there?

Sep 30th 2012 new

Last night I tried a recipe a friend posted on pinterest for Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken. Super easy and tasty.

Oct 3rd 2012 new

BLT last night (kids gone).

Sunday made a HUGE pot of mushroom barley soup with prosciutto instead of beef. (also leeks carrots, celery, and potatoes.) kids loved it. so hearty all it needed was a side salad and some bread.

love winter cooking. lots of one pot meals to come!

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Thanks Mish for getting this thread going again! Chef

Posts 1 - 10 of 14