Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 23rd 2012 new

hug Praying wave

Sep 24th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Sep 24th 2012 new

Praying

Sep 24th 2012 new

I really and truly think the Ukrainian mail order bride sites are complete scam to get guys to spend money.
I am amazed he actually met someone from that industry. To me it is p.o.r.n
Will definitely pray for Glenn. I was caught in looking at them too

Sep 24th 2012 new

They are not a scam....she came over on one of those sites...married an American guy...had a child...got her greencard....got divorced when the child was a baby...and now is working on my brother....She has one child from another relationship....one with her 1st husband....and now she is with my brother...I know a lot of people who found wives on those websites....women from all over the world......Good Luck if you are looking ....

Thank you everybody for your prayers... Praying Praying rosary

Sep 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: They are not a scam....she came over on one of those sites...married an American guy...had a c...
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

They are not a scam....she came over on one of those sites...married an American guy...had a child...got her greencard....got divorced when the child was a baby...and now is working on my brother....She has one child from another relationship....one with her 1st husband....and now she is with my brother...I know a lot of people who found wives on those websites....women from all over the world......Good Luck if you are looking ....

Thank you everybody for your prayers...

--hide--

OH Dear Lord Help this situation. We are not items to be bought and sold like slaves. Let us all see the dignity and beauty of each person. Protect us from the snares of the devil. Many are seeking and searching for the wrong things.. May they find what they are looking for in YOU who Alone suffices for all our longings..
Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Sep 24th 2012 new

Beautifully said....Thank you Kathleen...... Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: OH Dear Lord Help this situation. We are not items to be bought and sold like slaves...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

OH Dear Lord Help this situation. We are not items to be bought and sold like slaves. Let us all see the dignity and beauty of each person. Protect us from the snares of the devil. Many are seeking and searching for the wrong things.. May they find what they are looking for in YOU who Alone suffices for all our longings..
Kathleen

--hide--

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Thank you Everybody for your prayers........This girl is starting to isolate my brother from his family........She won't let him see any family members....or his friends.....I get worried about him...but he is an adult.....He has to make his own decisions..... rosary rosary PrayingGod Bless you.....

Oct 5th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Oct 5th 2012 new

Praying for Glenn.

Posts 31 - 40 of 41