Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Sep 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I mean, I just plain like taking them. I think most people do. It's a good ice breaker, and last I saw you c...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I mean, I just plain like taking them. I think most people do. It's a good ice breaker, and last I saw you can customize them- mine is pretty interesting and I had fun writing it. So why not make one for the ladies to check?

--hide--
I have one, check it out! wave
Oct 1st 2012 new

I really don't care for them. The multiple choice questions always seem to leave out thebest answer for me. It won't let you leave out some questions. Since I don't like answering them, I've never tried to create one.

Oct 8th 2012 new
I love it when a lady takes my interview and I like feedback. cloudnine
Oct 8th 2012 new

I agree! I really like it when a guy has an interview, it is the easiest way to make first contace. Same for men! I am sure it cannot be easy when we are always expecting you to make the first move, but an interview is an easy way to get in contact.

My interview is mostly seemingly silly questions, but they can tell you a lot about a person. For example, I have a question on there that only a southerner would get!

Oct 8th 2012 new

I tend to use it to help me gage interest from the ladies. If I view her profile than she returns the view and takes my interview than she is interested in me to a degree higher than those who just view. Or at least that is how I interpret it, so when I go about allocating my time to the site I'll tend to spend more time on those who I perceive to have a higher interest in me than those who don't.

Yes this is generalizing, but I don't have the time to respond to every person who views my profile. cool

Oct 9th 2012 new

(Quote) John-324285 said: I tend to use it to help me gage interest from the ladies. If I view her profile than she returns ...
(Quote) John-324285 said:

I tend to use it to help me gage interest from the ladies. If I view her profile than she returns the view and takes my interview than she is interested in me to a degree higher than those who just view. Or at least that is how I interpret it, so when I go about allocating my time to the site I'll tend to spend more time on those who I perceive to have a higher interest in me than those who don't.

Yes this is generalizing, but I don't have the time to respond to every person who views my profile.

--hide--

Viewing your profile doesn't indicate interest, only curiosity.

Oct 10th 2012 new

Rae - the two of you hit a mutual jackpot. You both have terrific personalities and together...I can only imagine all of that increased exponentially! heart

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I mean, I just plain like taking them. I think most people do. It's a good ice breaker, and la...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I mean, I just plain like taking them. I think most people do. It's a good ice breaker, and last I saw you can customize them- mine is pretty interesting and I had fun writing it. So why not make one for the ladies to check?

--hide--

we're like turtles. we hide in our shells.

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Rae - the two of you hit a mutual jackpot. You both have terrific personalities and together...I can only i...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

Rae - the two of you hit a mutual jackpot. You both have terrific personalities and together...I can only imagine all of that increased exponentially!

--hide--

Awwww... hug thanks AnneeMarie! We certainly seem to gel quite nicely. biggrin
Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Rae-242317 said: Awwww... thanks AnneeMarie! We certainly seem to gel quite nicely.
(Quote) Rae-242317 said:

Awwww... thanks AnneeMarie! We certainly seem to gel quite nicely.
--hide--

Oops, keys stuck, sorry for the extra syllable AnneMarie!
Posts 21 - 30 of 37