Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

09/26/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: NEWSFLASH!! My brother/partner just said he heard on Fox News.com that the "thing" was gonna be settl...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

NEWSFLASH!! My brother/partner just said he heard on Fox News.com that the "thing" was gonna be settled tonight!

STAY TUNED!

--hide--

That is very good news!!!!
09/26/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: A funny side note to this topic...... The late night comics are having a field da...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

A funny side note to this topic......

The late night comics are having a field day with this ref situiation.

Also, the New York Post had a front page cover showing a man in sunglasses while holding on to a seeing eye dog. The caption.....

"Oh Say Can You See"!!!!

Pretty much says it all.

--hide--
Oops, that was suppose to read...."Oh Say Can't You See"

09/26/2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Oops, that was suppose to read...."Oh Say Can't You See"

Oops, that was suppose to read...."Oh Say Can't You See"

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing I love it!!! Cause they really needed glasses..... eyebrow
09/27/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: NEWSFLASH!! My brother/partner just said he heard on Fox News.com that the "thing" was ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

NEWSFLASH!! My brother/partner just said he heard on Fox News.com that the "thing" was gonna be settled tonight!

STAY TUNED!

--hide--
Here's an update to your NEWSFLASH, Jerry.

The NFL has reach an eight year agreement with the NFLRA. The "Seasoned" refs will be officiating Thursday night's game.

09/27/2012 new

Jerry,

The NFL and the officials union have reached an agreement.

As I stated in Gerard's thread, the regular officials will officiate at Thursday's Ravens/Brown game and the weekend games except for the Lions/Vikings. That game will have the same officials as the Packers/Seahawks. laughing Just joshing with you. I did that especially for Linda and Gerard.

Everything will be copacetic until one of the regulars makes a wrong call.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

09/27/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Jerry-730726 said: NEWSFLASH!! My brother/partner just said he hea...

Quote:
Jerry-730726 said:

STAY TUNED!

The NFL has reach an eight year agreement with the NFLRA. The "Seasoned" refs will be officiating Thursday night's game.

--hide--

Linda,

You beat me to the punch. But then, I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short. laughing

I think I will now sign off, turn out the lights and hug my guardian angel. By the way, my angel glows in the dark. laughing

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

09/27/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Jerry,The NFL and the officials union have reached an agreement. As I stated in Ge...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Jerry,

The NFL and the officials union have reached an agreement.

As I stated in Gerard's thread, the regular officials will officiate at Thursday's Ravens/Brown game and the weekend games except for the Lions/Vikings. That game will have the same officials as the Packers/Seahawks. Just joshing with you. I did that especially for Linda and Gerard.

Everything will be copacetic until one of the regulars makes a wrong call.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Leon,

Great minds post alike. I beat you by only seconds.

I have the NFL channel on right now, and it's all the talk. Oh thank goodness. biggrin

Now what's this bussiness about ribbing Gerard and I?? scratchchin laughing

09/27/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Linda,You beat me to the punch. But then, I always seem to be a day late and a...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Linda,

You beat me to the punch. But then, I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short.

I think I will now sign off, turn out the lights and hug my guardian angel. By the way, my angel glows in the dark.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Leon, this is to funny....I was posting again as you were. Only thing is....you beat me to the pounch on this one. laughing :lolos

09/27/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Here's an update to your NEWSFLASH, Jerry. The NFL has reach an eight year ag...

--hide--
Thank goodness! I betcha anything when the REAL ones take the field tonight...they get a standing ovation!

09/27/2012 new

Continuing on......Do you have a favorite NFL official?

Aside from Mr Red Cashion above......I used to like Johnny Greer

Posts 31 - 40 of 47