Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 1st 2013 new

Homemade mushroom ravioli alla norina. Was just watching Iron Chef episodes on my DVR as well as the kids played. I watch Iron Chef and chopped like guys watch football. :-)

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Homemade mushroom ravioli alla norina. Was just watching Iron Chef episodes on my DVR as well as ...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Homemade mushroom ravioli alla norina. Was just watching Iron Chef episodes on my DVR as well as the kids played. I watch Iron Chef and chopped like guys watch football. :-)

--hide--

Picked up some Buffalo Wild Wings and made a salad and watched U of M lose at the Outback game.

Jan 1st 2013 new

Split-pea soup simmering on the stove, bread coming out of the oven, green salad being tossed, clementines and apple slices decorating the plates -- cookies for after

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Picked up some Buffalo Wild Wings and made a salad and watched U of M lose...
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Picked up some Buffalo Wild Wings and made a salad and watched U of M lose at the Outback game.

--hide--

Free bloomin' onions at Outback tomorrow

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Free bloomin' onions at Outback tomorrow
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Free bloomin' onions at Outback tomorrow

--hide--

I wanted the shrimp

Jan 4th 2013 new

Tonight I made pizzas -- made the dough and while it was rising I mixed up the sauce and shredded and diced vegetables for a Pizza Joe's type veggie pizza and also a plain cheese pizza for my finicky youngest two daughters -- yum!! I made 4 pizzas, two of each kind, since my dough recipe makes enough for 2 large and 2 medium pans, but I only baked 1 of each and froze 1 of each for another day. I put pictures up on my profile.

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Tonight I made pizzas -- made the dough and while it was rising I mixed up the sauce and shredde...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Tonight I made pizzas -- made the dough and while it was rising I mixed up the sauce and shredded and diced vegetables for a Pizza Joe's type veggie pizza and also a plain cheese pizza for my finicky youngest two daughters -- yum!! I made 4 pizzas, two of each kind, since my dough recipe makes enough for 2 large and 2 medium pans, but I only baked 1 of each and froze 1 of each for another day. I put pictures up on my profile.

--hide--
Those pizzas look good. You get a Gold Star! rose

Waiting for some cheese muffin that's in the oven now. heart

Jan 5th 2013 new

Happy tummies this morning -- woke everyone to scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, peaches and tea or cocoa. The kids all get along better when their mouths and tummies are full and happy!

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Happy tummies this morning -- woke everyone to scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, peaches and te...

Happy tummies this morning -- woke everyone to scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, peaches and tea or cocoa. The kids all get along better when their mouths and tummies are full and happy!

--hide--

beef barley soup

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Tonight I made pizzas -- made the dough and while it was rising I mixed up the sauce and shredde...

--hide--

your pizzas do look yummy, Rachel Chef

I just have a frozen pizza going into my oven tonight embarassed

Posts 131 - 140 of 200