Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-215783 said: Thanks Amy...I made fettuccine alfredo with shrimp and watched The Artist with my Tha...
(Quote) Kelly-215783 said:

Thanks Amy...

I made fettuccine alfredo with shrimp and watched The Artist with my Thai exchange student. No cake... I never even had a thought of making myself a cake. Oh well...

--hide--

That sounds fabulous!! Although I have not seen "The Artist", the dinner sounds lovely and scrumptious!

No cake?! OMG!! I can fed ex you one right now!!!!!!!! Only two and a half hours left!

Oct 24th 2012 new

Well, rats! I think I missed out on cake. It would have been lovely, too.

I fell asleep sooner than I anticipated.

(as for The Artist)..... I've seen it, oh, near a dozen times. To me, it is the epitome of what a movie should be. You're not being distracted by CGI or other non-essentials and are left with a pure movie that is what Hollywood used to be. I liked silent films before, inspite of the 'hamming it up' and 'over-exaggeration' but this was the best of both worlds. I think it was well deserving of the awards it won. The actors/actresses were dead on. Watching it last night at my home, it was just as enjoyable as seeing it in the theater (I was the only one watching it there....it was...weird..lol)

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: That sounds fabulous!! Although I have not seen "The Artist", the dinner...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

That sounds fabulous!! Although I have not seen "The Artist", the dinner sounds lovely and scrumptious!

No cake?! OMG!! I can fed ex you one right now!!!!!!!! Only two and a half hours left!

--hide--

Oct 26th 2012 new

Pizza with everything on it.

Oct 26th 2012 new

chocolate cake....

Oct 26th 2012 new
Me, too! For a parish sale this wknd.

Cookies as well.

Salad for dinner.
Oct 26th 2012 new
Not cooking. Super nachos and bottle water at the bulldog hockey game. Oh and some Jack O Lantern candy too embarassed
Oct 26th 2012 new
fish en papillote and cubed butternut squash with nutmeg, cinnamon sugar and dried cranberries.
Oct 27th 2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: four cups self rising flour, five or six eggs. Mix up & then roll out flat on floured board. roll up into ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

four cups self rising flour, five or six eggs. Mix up & then roll out flat on floured board. roll up into roll (with layer of flour on top of dough before rolling up) Cut thin strips, drop into boiling chicken stock, add salt, pepper & leftover baked chicken or turkey....yummmmmm cook until noodles are done in middle, stirring every once in awhile to keep from sticking.....
--hide--

Sounds awesome! Imagine being allergic to chicken! Imagine the awesome food that we would not be able to enjoy!!

I just ate brunch at my computer. 3 pieces of French toast. I generously put diced onion, bell pepper, and tomato in the rest of the 3 eggs, poured into the skillet with a tiny bit of butter. No salt needed!

Yummy!
Oct 27th 2012 new

oven barbecued ribs

Nov 2nd 2012 new

quacker oats....

Posts 51 - 60 of 200