Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I forgot how much I love whole cranberry sauce! Ocean Spray is the only kind that I buy. Eating ...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I forgot how much I love whole cranberry sauce! Ocean Spray is the only kind that I buy.

Eating German chocolate cake right now!!
--hide--

Spumoni ice cream in my dish right now!

11/22/2012 new

11:00 pm on Wednesday, the turkey breast and two drumsticks just went into the slow cooker with a stick of butter, should be ready just in time for Thanksgiving lunch Turkey!

11/22/2012 new

Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner

Oven Roasted Turkey using an oven bag

gravy

oyster dressing

Hawaiin Rolls made from scratch ( my brother insisted ) with butter

Potato salad

Green beans with bacon

Sweet - n - sour Red cabbage

Pumpkin pies with whipped cream( baked yesterday by my mother with just a little help from me. She did most of the work on those pies and she has osteoporosis and Alzeimers. She deserves a standing ovation)

Apple Pies

11/22/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner Oven Roasted Turkey using an oven bag gravy o...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner

Oven Roasted Turkey using an oven bag

gravy

oyster dressing

Hawaiin Rolls made from scratch ( my brother insisted ) with butter

Potato salad

Green beans with bacon

Sweet - n - sour Red cabbage

Pumpkin pies with whipped cream( baked yesterday by my mother with just a little help from me. She did most of the work on those pies and she has osteoporosis and Alzeimers. She deserves a standing ovation)

Apple Pies

--hide--
Sounds great.Enjoy

11/23/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Sounds great.Enjoy
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Sounds great.Enjoy

--hide--

So does Turkey Manhattan

11/25/2012 new

stopped at grocery store this morning to see what I could find (on sale two cents), found several nice sized scallops and thought, "stir fry": scallops, shrimp, aspargus stir fry mix, Szechuan sauce, over ramen noodles.

This evening, some Minnesota specialties: Swedish potato sausage, Norweigian lefsa, and chicken wild rice soup (frozen from a local restaurant, Grandma's).

11/27/2012 new

stir the pot! Its getting cold! ChefPancales

11/27/2012 new

Seasoned baby carrots, zucchini and fresh caught then frozen speckled trout filets - all done on the George Foreman grill. Talk about something good!!! Mmmmmm I guar an tee............

11/28/2012 new

AMAZING HOMEmade Lentil soup. I am shocked. with how good it is...

11/28/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: AMAZING HOMEmade Lentil soup. I am shocked. with how good it is...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

AMAZING HOMEmade Lentil soup. I am shocked. with how good it is...

--hide--

what is in it? Chef

Posts 81 - 90 of 200