Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I forgot how much I love whole cranberry sauce! Ocean Spray is the only kind that I buy. Eating ...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I forgot how much I love whole cranberry sauce! Ocean Spray is the only kind that I buy.

Eating German chocolate cake right now!!
--hide--

Spumoni ice cream in my dish right now!

Nov 22nd 2012 new

11:00 pm on Wednesday, the turkey breast and two drumsticks just went into the slow cooker with a stick of butter, should be ready just in time for Thanksgiving lunch Turkey!

Nov 22nd 2012 new

Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner

Oven Roasted Turkey using an oven bag

gravy

oyster dressing

Hawaiin Rolls made from scratch ( my brother insisted ) with butter

Potato salad

Green beans with bacon

Sweet - n - sour Red cabbage

Pumpkin pies with whipped cream( baked yesterday by my mother with just a little help from me. She did most of the work on those pies and she has osteoporosis and Alzeimers. She deserves a standing ovation)

Apple Pies

Nov 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner Oven Roasted Turkey using an oven bag gravy o...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner

Oven Roasted Turkey using an oven bag

gravy

oyster dressing

Hawaiin Rolls made from scratch ( my brother insisted ) with butter

Potato salad

Green beans with bacon

Sweet - n - sour Red cabbage

Pumpkin pies with whipped cream( baked yesterday by my mother with just a little help from me. She did most of the work on those pies and she has osteoporosis and Alzeimers. She deserves a standing ovation)

Apple Pies

--hide--
Sounds great.Enjoy

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Sounds great.Enjoy
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Sounds great.Enjoy

--hide--

So does Turkey Manhattan

Nov 25th 2012 new

stopped at grocery store this morning to see what I could find (on sale two cents), found several nice sized scallops and thought, "stir fry": scallops, shrimp, aspargus stir fry mix, Szechuan sauce, over ramen noodles.

This evening, some Minnesota specialties: Swedish potato sausage, Norweigian lefsa, and chicken wild rice soup (frozen from a local restaurant, Grandma's).

Nov 27th 2012 new

stir the pot! Its getting cold! ChefPancales

Nov 27th 2012 new

Seasoned baby carrots, zucchini and fresh caught then frozen speckled trout filets - all done on the George Foreman grill. Talk about something good!!! Mmmmmm I guar an tee............

Nov 28th 2012 new

AMAZING HOMEmade Lentil soup. I am shocked. with how good it is...

Nov 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: AMAZING HOMEmade Lentil soup. I am shocked. with how good it is...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

AMAZING HOMEmade Lentil soup. I am shocked. with how good it is...

--hide--

what is in it? Chef

Posts 81 - 90 of 200